✤✤✤✤✤

The next night, we watch the house waiting for Ghost. Camila, Isabella, Mateo, and Diego sit at their table eating dinner. Another man sits at the head of the table. I don't recognize him. I watch the guards as they rotate shifts. Now's the time. I can feel it. "See anything?" I whisper.

"No." Keegan and Konig say at the same time. We keep watching for what feels like forever before I see a familiar mask. I see him pull out a smoke grenade. I get up quickly and slide down the hill. Konig takes out the guards at the front of the house as quietly as he can. Keegan and I step inside as the gunfire starts. Keegan and I rush in and shoot some of the guards. I hear screaming and cursing and yelling. 

A bullet hits my thigh and I drop to the floor in pain. I grunt and shoot the person with the gun even though I can barely see them through the smoke. "Go." I tell Keegan. "I'll be okay." I sit up and drag my body against a wall. I rip the bottom of my shirt and make a tourniquet right above the wound. I breath heavily and I prepare myself to get up. Konig sees me and helps me up.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Do I look okay?" I snap. "Just help me into the room." He helps me into the smoke covered room, both of us shooting guards on the ground. Through the smoke I can see Diego and Isabella dead on the floor. Both have multiple bullet holes in their chests and head. I look around but I don't see Camila or Diego anywhere. "I got it." I say and let go of Konig. "Search the room." He nods once and leaves. I look around, waving the smoke away.

"Ghost?" I ask. No answer. "Ghost, I need you to stop this."

"I can't." He says. I turn towards the voice. I walk in that direction slowly.

"Do you really plan on killing a kid?" I ask. No answer. As I walk closer, I start to see a silhouette through the smoke. As I get closer, I notice it's taller than Ghost. I raise my gun towards it. "Who's there?" No answer. The silhouette moves and disappears. "Fuck." I see the bar and walk around it thinking whoever it is is hiding behind it. Oh how I was wrong.

I scream out in pain as something sharp pierces my hip. I whip around to see Diego. He pulls out a second knife and plunges it into my shoulder. "Fucking dick." I scream in pain and kick him with my good leg. I collapse to the ground, both knives still inside me. It becomes harder to breathe as I collapse onto the floor. Two shots ring out and Diego stops breathing. I look up to see Ghost and crying Camila. He pushes her to the floor facing her brother's body.

"Ghost, please." I say through labored breaths. "Don't do this. She's.... she's just a kid." Ghost looks at me as he holds a gun to Camila's head. She sits on the floor crying hysterically. "Camila, look at me." Camila looks at me. "It's going to be okay." I look at Ghost again. "Please Ghost. I'm begging you." I see something flash across his face. Sadness? Pain? Remorse?

I watch as he slowly lowers the gun. "Run." He says hoarsely. Camila scrambles to her feet and runs.

"Thank you." I say. He walks over to me and checks out my wounds.

"I'm sorry Star." He says. "I couldn't control myself. When I found out, I...." His words trail off and he becomes silent.

"It's okay." I say. "I forgive you." He looks at me. "I'm sorry too. For-" Before I can finish, three gunshots ring through the air. Ghost instinctively throws his body on mine to protect me. I look around, looking for Konig and Keegan but I don't see them. "Ghost..."

"Stay." He says and gets up. He looks around for a bit before lowering his weapon. I see a man lying dead near the back door. I don't recognize him. I look to my other side and see Keegan lying on the floor.

"Keegan?" I ask. He doesn't respond. I try to get up, but Ghost doesn't let me. "Keegan?!"

"No no" Ghost says. "Your injuries."

"Keegan, please." I say, tears starting to stream down my face. Ghost walks over to him and checks him. I hear him sigh and I start to cry.

"Star, I'm sorry." Ghost says. I shake my head.

"Konig," I sob. "Where's Konig?" I sit up and cry out in pain. I ignore it and look around for Konig. I spot him sitting against the wall by the archway that leads to the hall. He watches me. "Konig." He shakes his head. His hand rests on his abdomen. He slowly moves it and that's when I see it, the multiple gunshot wounds. I choke out a sob.

"I love you Star." He says softly as his eyes close.

"No!" I cry out and crawl over to him. I ignore the raging pain through my body. "Konig!" I pull his limp body into my arms. "No no no." I cry as I hold him, not wanting to let go.

✤✤✤✤✤

(3 years later)

"I will always miss you." I say as I leave flowers on his grave. I brush off the leaves from his grave stone before planting a kiss on it. Standing up, I turn and look at Ghost holding our newborn son, Simon Jr. I smile and walk over to them. "Ready to go?" Ghost smiles and takes my hand.

"How was your day?" He asks me as Simon Jr sleeps in his arms. I smile at him.

"It was good." I say. "It's nice being able to work again. How was your day with Simon Jr." He chuckles.

"It was good." He says. "He only threw up on me once this time." I laugh.

"That's progress." I say with a smile. "I heard Johnny stopped by today..."

"He doesn't hate you." He says. "He's mad but he doesn't hate you. You are the mother of my child after all." I smile.

"I know." I say. "It hasn't been the same since then though." We walk in silence for a bit.

"I invited him to the wedding." He says. "Asked him to be my best man." I smile.

"Good." I say. "I figured I was going to have to ask him for you." He chuckles again.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Star." He says. "I love you so much."

"I love you too Simon." I say. "Always and forever."

"Always and forever." He says.

✤✤✤✤✤

Word Count: 1813

Hey guys! I'm sorry it took so long to post. I've been very busy recently. Trying to get a business up and running. This is the very last chapter. Leave a comment and lmk what you wanna see next.