Spider-Baby (1/3)

Parker Luck tm is something Peter was used to. Hell, it was so common that his Aunt May and Uncle Ben joked about it, and was definitely how he became Spider-Man. It was definitely how he got into so many messes, in and out of the mask, he was sure of it.

How else would he have gotten hit in the head by an unknown, possibly alien, weapon that's been causing problems for the past three months just as his mentor/father figure arrived? Or how he managed to lose control of his strength and destroy the weapon after webbing up the criminal thus needing to rebuild the unknown device to figure it out?

Honestly, he started to have second thoughts about being a teenage hero (for the billionth time since he started) when he was scooped up and carried - like he was a kid, nevermind how comforting it was after the encounter -to Stark Tower for overnight observation and a physical exam the next day.

His eyes started to drift close even as Tony lectured him all the way back, letting out a soft, near inaudible, sigh.

"I can't believe you still won't call for backup after all this time, Underoos! I had to get my suit out to go after you when Karen alerted me about your plan! Are you even listening to me?" He let out a small grunt when his body was lifted up a bit. "Karen, Vitals."

"His vitals show he's simply relaxed and falling asleep, Old Man #1.", Karen replied, the nickname barely getting a hidden lip twitch. That had been fun to reprogram with Shuri and Harley.

Tony groaned- at the nickname or vitals was unknown -as Peter heard them land on one of the tower's many balconies. "You're giving me grey hairs, kid."

"S'ry...Mr.Stark.", Peter slurred out that best he could, knowing Tony was going to put Baby Monitor protocol on for who knows how long after this. "J'st w'nted to help. Didn't...Didn't know they would...actually shoot me."

"I know, kid. I know. But let's get you changed out of your suit and into bed before you passed out on me, yeah?" His voice sounded further away than it probably was, the feel of the suit's hard metal digging into his back and the briefest brushes of warm air when Tony talked very much there.

"Mm.", was all he could get out as a blanket of sleep started to engulf him.

"Great...FRIDAY. Initiate Baby Monitor protocol for the next twenty four hours. Kid probably has a d-"

"As per Delicate Baby Ears protocol, No swearing, Boss." FRIDAY cut Tony off quickly. "I would also suggest retracting your suit's boots as Morgan may wake up at the sound of them."

"I hate that protocol, but fine. The kid probably has a darn concussion or something going on if he's this out of it. Do a scan once we're in his room, baby girl?"

"Of course, Boss."

In what felt like seconds, Tony carried Peter from the balcony they arrived at to his room.

Peter sleepily opened his eyes and hummed when they arrived, tucking his head close to the Ironman suit's chest despite how hard it was. He wasn't sure why he felt so cuddly at the moment but it felt...right? Maybe he was just too sleepy.

He definitely doesn't know why he whined, genuinely whined , when Tony had to pull him away to lay him on his bed. It made them both freeze for a second, silence evading the room.

The silence was unfortunately broken by Tony chuckling while he laid the quiet teen down on Spider-Man sheets, dirtying them with the grime of...heroing? Crime-fighting? Either way, they needed to be washed, anyways.

He covered his face as his cheeks heated up in embarrassment, hating that he was like this in his tired state and knew Tony was gonna tease him tomorrow. "Sh't up."