WELCOME TO THE TOMBS

Start from the beginning

Governor: Give me a flashlight. Let's spilt up. You take a group that way. You, bring a group, follow me.

He slowly opens the door to the darkened corridor as he and his group walks though into the darkness.

Governor: Go!

People marches past him with their guns raised. They carefully makes their way down the dark corridor with distant clangs echoing throughout the corridors.

What was that?

Governor: Shh!

He looks up as the clattering happens again this time louder. They aims their guns ahead towards a corner

Governor: This way

WOODBURY

Tyreese opens a door and walks into a building where the women and children are located. He motions to Annabelle and Sasha who stands up and approaches

Tyreese: We took out a few biters on the south wall. Other then that, everything's quiet.

Sasha: I'll get the next one.

She looks at Annabelle

Sasha: What do you think happens when they return?

Annabelle: I don't know about you two but I'm taking Jenna and slipping out.

Tyreese: Andrea made it out.

Sasha: If she's at the prison, it didn't do her any good.

Annabelle turns and looks around the room but doesn't see any signs of Jenna

Annabelle: I'll be right back.

She walks to the door and leaves, Tyreese sighs as he follows her out.

PRISON

The Governor and his men are still slowly advancing down the darkened corridor, flashlights shining and guns raised.

They hear the sound of a gun cocking and looks up seeing Ian step out from behind a corner

Ian: Howdy

He raises up his automatic rifle and begins rapid firing into the men who all screams loudly. A smoke grenade is thrown and explodes engulfing the hall in smoke and the alarm begins blaring.

Governor: On the ground!

Ian takes out the empty mag and reloads a new one and goes back to rapid firing.

Some of the people turns a corner but stops when they spot walkers ahead of them, snarling towards them.

They run out of the prison while the alarm continues blaring loudly.

Glenn: GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

Grady: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, FUCKERS!!

Glenn and Grady unloads rapid fire while Maggie and Lyla does the same from their covered position.

Vivian leaps up from behind a pallet and fires down, the Governor lifts up his rifle firing back to her making her duck back behind cover.

Shumpert fires upward making Lyla and Maggie duck behind cover from the gunfire. The Governor and his people runs back towards their vehicles and speeds towards the main gate while the group continues rapid firing towards them.

Vivian has left her cover and marching though the courtyard, gun raised and has the trigger pressed down rapid firing towards the Governor's truck. Bullets ricochets off the truck as the truck speeds though the gate.

Maggie: We did it!

Lyla: We fucking did it!!

Grady: FUCK YEAH!!!