i dont wanna be your friend/ i wanna kiss your lips.

Peter had walked into the Darling house to see his best friend but instead found Wendy Darling his twin sister.

Peter's pov

I sigh as I step into the Darling house and kick my shoes off so I don't upset my other mom. I hear noise in the kitchen and I head that way hoping John is getting a snack already and I can steal some. But instead standing in the kitchen is his twin sister Wendy, they actually look nothing alike so half the time you wouldn't know they are siblings to begin with. She's making a sandwich it looks like and she's dancing in place her lips moving silently as as she spreads mayo on her bread.

It's kind of cute to watch, but her subtle little dancing switches to a quicker pace and she sings aloud.
"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips." Her voice is soft and she sounds confident in what she's singing about. She smirks as she sings the next part. "I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath." She hums as she sets the knife down and wanders over towards the fridge and gets some cheese out.

I'm thrown off that my instant reaction to hearing the words is that I wanna kiss her. The thought of kissing Wendy sounds amazing, but I can't help but be confused about when I decided I liked Wendy in that way. She starts singing again.
"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna be your bitch" She bobs her head a little and I wonder how I've never heard Wendy cuss before. I step further into the kitchen in her direction as she sings the next part. "And I wanna touch you, but not like this" I'm surprised by the fact she's singing along with this song at all and she sounds exasperated now.

I shift my weight and the floor let's out a small noise and I hold my breath kind of hoping she didn't hear it. However Wendy's head snaps in my direction and she lifts her eyebrows at me and I offer her a polite smile as I walk over to the fridge as if that was my plan. She sings again." The look in your eyes. My hands between your thighs"
Wendy steps up next to me still humming as she puts up the turkey and cheese she was using.

That verse makes my tighten my hold on my soda and watch her as she bounces back over to her sandwich. "Oh, this can't be real
It's all just a dream" She softly sings the next part and I set my soda on the counter across from her using the counter to hide something I'd rather her not see at the moment. She gives me a confused half smile as she cuts her sandwich in half, before singing again. "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips"
The words falling from her soft pink lips makes another shockwave of pleasure travel down my spine. I tense and Wendy frowns at me tilting her head. "You alright?" I sigh and nod my head. "Yep." She glances at me and I watch her eyes travel over the parts of my body that she can see as if she's searching for something.

She tilts her head at me." i wanna kiss you until I lose my breath" She sings softly and I swallow thickly, suddenly this look of realization comes across her face and she leans across the counter as she slides half her sandwich in front of me, but I'm solely focused on her face getting closer to mine. When she's inches away and I can feel her breath she sings "I don't wanna be your friend" I lean forward ready to kiss her and both of our eyes close as our lips meet. Her lips are soft and her actions are certain as she presses more into me deepening our kiss. I let her wanting to steal her breath just like she was singing about moments ago.

-

-

-

This was sitting for a while, but I've been listening to this song on repeat and I hope you liked the accidental seduction. 

As always thank you for reading, and tell me what you think!