Who Are You?-Chapter 1

"Nick! Do I have to help? I'm so tired," I say to Nick whilst on their couch as they get ready for Matt to get back.

  "Duh Mother fucker. Matt needs to meet one of our best friends," Nick says, turning to look at me taking his attention off the decoration.

  "That explains why I'm here, but not why I have to help," I whine.

  "Because you need to get out of your room once in a while and stop studying," he admits while letting out a slight sigh. 

  "Thanks for being worried but I get my vitamin C. And maybe I will help." I say the first part jokingly but the second part I say a bit more seriously. 

  "Okay just get the banner and hold it up he'll be here in a few minutes," Chris whispers to her and Nick get into place.

  "Wait what!?" I whisper shout holding up the banner at the front door.

  The door creeks open slowly as a tall brunette boy's head peaks out and he steps in. Everyone shouts "Surprise" as he gives me a confused look but turns to everyone else with smiles. I ignore it, anybody would be confused if some random girl was in his house holding up this stupid banner like she knew him. I try to keep a nice smile on my face to make sure he doesn't think I'm rude. Matt gives me a nasty look now with not an ounce of confusion anymore so I stand there very confused.

  The surprise party started out a little wild with family asking how his flight was and how he got kicked out of this school. He doesn't come home every time he gets kicked out of a new school or he would be home all the time is something Nick told me before he came. Nick and Chris were super excited so they told me almost everything they even said he might think I would be a good friend. So obviously I was so excited to meet him but my expectations were maybe a little too high because we did not talk. Not one bit. Even when the party dialed down and we were practically sitting right next to each other.

  "Who are you?" Matt snarks, tilting his head down to look at me. His voice almost makes me jump out of my skin.

  "Oh! I'm Ashanti, Chris and Nick's friend. Hi," I greeted.

  "Ashanti... Huh," he mumbled.

  "Yes?" I question. 

  "Bye." 

  I'm confused. What did I do? Maybe he's just tired and I'm over thinking it, or he really hates me off the first impression. You know what breathe in and breathe out. Just stop thinking about it. After about an 1 hour after us meeting everyone left except obviously the people who live here and me. Me and Chris where hanging out on the couch watching some random movie. Nick and Matt came from 7 eleven, so they came back with slushies and other snacks we asked for. Except my slushy it's the total opposite of what I asked for. The slushy is coke mixed with blue raspberry, which isn't totally horrible. I guess? When I asked for pinacolada flavor. Did Matt get a totally different flavor just to tick me off. No he wouldn't he literally just met me. Matt hands me the coke and blue raspberry flavored one as he sat next to me to drink his.. 

  "Sorry to bother but is that pinacolada?" I ask Matt looking up to make eye contact.

  "No." 

  A one worded answer, great. But I know the one he's drinking is pinacolada and I know it probably taste so much better since it was supposed to be mine. I make it sound like it's hysterical, but I know I'm not exaggerating. He gives me this impertinent look as I put the straw to my lips. I start to drink it to not let him win this game of "let me be rude just to upset her." But I'll win it because I have self-control. I don't act off impulse like I know he does. Like the first example move as in hating me because of nothing I did the first time we met or the time he popped some kids tires and scratched "F U" with his key's because he was being annoying to him. Or maybe the time where he fought this kid for some girl he was just messing around with. I get up fighting the urge not to curse him out in front of his sibling's but instead just going to use the bathroom. 

  "Where are you going? Better not to talk to Elijah," Chris jokes.

  "I'm not and if I was I would've left your home. But I'm just going to use the bathroom," I respond. 

  I say before walking to the bathroom door before someone stepped in front of it. 

  "Excuse me, Matt." I say trying to walk past him.

  "Who's Elijah?" He questioned.

  "A guy now move," I say annoyed.

  "Good girl's got an attitude?" He sarcastically ask's.

  "Don't call me that," I say before pushing him out the way.

  "Whatever."   

  After me and the triplets hung out we decided to call it a night and I went home. My siblings Aidan and Laila were hanging out on the couch so I obviously said hello and went to my room. Once I had got ready for bed and was sitting down to study all I can think about is how rude and absolutely annoying Matt was. I tried ignoring all the thoughts of him out until he sadly was all I could think about. He was all I could think about but not even in a good way but in the way that he was so rude that I'm still thinking about it. I tried studying with him on my mind but just couldn't so I just had to go to sleep. 

Hi! Like this is my first wattpad like ever so PLEASE add comments about what you absolutely HATED or think I need work on. Other than that thanks for reading!<3