Chapter 7. Week 1

Monday came around and Tina was not looking forward to going to school. She rolled out of bed, and messed with her hair, feeling the tangles get caught on her fingers. She winced at the sudden tug, she looked at the clock and saw that it was early.

"Ugghh it's way to early" Tina goaned as she walked out of her room. She went into the bathroom to wash her hair.

After doing a decent shower she walked back to her room with a towel around her body. She entered her room and shut the door, she dug through her closet and pull out her regular blue shirt and held that in one hand, in the other she held a white long sleeve. She decided she wanted to look nice for (Y/n) today, blushing slightly at the thought of him. She pulled out a pair of black shorts and some tights she had left over from Thanksgiving when she wanted to sit at the adult table.

She went to her dresser and looked at her reflection, she grabbed a little bit of hair and tied it up in a little ponytail. She fixed her bangs and put on lipgloss and mascara.

"I look pretty cute" Tina said while twirling in front of the mirror and smiled.

Tina looked at the clock and saw everyone should be waking up soon. She decided to write some erotic fan fiction before she greeted the family. She wrote about Jack skeleton and the boogeyman.

She chuckled at the idea but quickly started to write down her thoughts.

"Kids! Breakfast!" Tina heard her mom yell from the kitchen, she put her notebook away, she turned off the light in her room and went to the kitchen.

"Awww my pretty Tina!" Linda awed as she went over to hug Tina and kissed her head.

Tina smiled.

"Wowza! You look amazing" Gene said while shoving eggs in his mouth.

"What's got you all dressed up?" Lousie asked.

Tina sat down at the table, "I'm showing the new boy around today" She said, and then began eating.

"So you're going after ANOTHER boy?" Lousie asked, groaning.

"I'm not going after him, just wanted to look nice and make Jimmy Jr regret betraying me." Tina said as she ripped peices of bacon apart with her teeth.

"Make him regret pulling a fast one on our sister!" Gene said angrily.

Linda sat at the table as well, "That stinkin weasel! I can't believe he would kissed another girl in front of our baby!" Linda said annoyed as well.

Tina was happy her family cared so much about her.

"I have to head out now!" Tina said as she quickly ran to her room to grab her backpack. She said bye to everyone and hurried down the stairs.

She opened the door and closed it, and instantly ran into someone.

"Ah!" Tina yelped, preparing for the impact but felt a arm around her waist.

"Look like I caught an angel" a familiar voice said with a laugh.

Tina opened her eyes and saw (Y/n).

"Oh, hi (Y/n)! Sorry for running into you, why are you here?" She asked, standing back up.

"I wanted to see your lovely face first thing in the morning" He said while smiling, his arm was still around her waist.

Tina's cheeks were starting to turn red.

"Oh right, I'm sorry I forgot to come back with the book." (Y/n) said, he let go of Tina and quickly sat down his bag. He grabbed the book out and handed it to Tina.

"Oh yeah, thank you. I'll read this when I get a chance." She said and held the book in her arms.

They began walking to the school together, they talked about the little things, they had a lot in common. Tina started to feel something for him, something similar to what she felt for Jimmy Jr.

(Y/n) stopped walking, and grabbed Tina's hand. She looked at him confused.

"Follow me real quick, I need to ask you something" He said quietly. He led her to an alley way.

"What's up?" She asked.

He let out a heavy breath, "how would you feel if I hurt someone for you?" He asked with a straight face.

"I....I don't think you should hurt someone for my sake" Tina told him, a little concerned.

"This may seem crazy but I love you Tina, I have hurt people for you, and I want you"  (Y/n) didn't want to waste anytime with his confession.

"I don't know what to say..." Tina said, scared, happy, love struck, but she found it interesting. He grabbed her hand suddenly.

(Y/n) felt sad and squeezed her hand lightly.

"Don't hurt people, win my affection, and please wait until I can sort my feelings out" Tina said softly.

(Y/n) smiled, "Don't hurt people physically?" He asked.

She knew where he was going with that question, "You can do it mentally but leave me out of it, okay?" Tina sighed.

(Y/n) hugged Tina tightly, "I will win your affection fair and square, but if needed, I will hurt someone" He told her.

She nodded and hugged him back. They continued their walk to school, talking about other things. Tina was trying to process the situation, (Y/n) was happy as a clam. They even held hands at one point.

They reached school and they began the tour, she showed him all the rooms on his schedule, they kept walking around until the first bell rang, all the students filled in the hallways quickly.

Tina didn't see (Y/n) again until lunch, he appeared out of nowhere and stood next to Tina. She sat at the table with the others as usual, Jimmy Jr there with crutches and Tammy with eyebags. "Hi guys!" Tina said happily.

"Wow Tina, I didn't know you could actually not look like a giant nerd" Tammy smirked.

"Hey newbie!" Zeke said when he saw (Y/n). He nodded back to Zeke and instantly sat next to Tina. He smiled at her and her alone.