⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐇𝖾𝗋ⱺ 𝚰𝗌 𝐁ⱺ𝗋𐓣 (1)┊002

Start from the beginning

Upbeat music blasted into MK's ears as he drove around all along Megapolis. The bright neon city lights cast a luminous glow across the city as Mk bopped his head to the music in his ears. He had his hand gripped at the steering wheel while his phone directed him to the location he needed to go. He drove by many civilians as they went on with their daily lives in the city, some grocery shopping, others taking a stroll around the brilliant city.

As he continued to drive around the city to meet his destination, he failed to notice the "Do Not Enter" sign. He neglected the sign and drove past it, the place began to become darker and less bright.

Eventually MK had arrived at the destination, he pulled out a plastic bag with the stamp Pigsy's Noodles and their logo on it. He parked the car next to the elevator at the construction site and jumped into the elevator, the whole time dancing and singing to the song blasting in his ears.

The elevator dropped him lower into the ground until he was fully underground. He whirled his way out of the elevator as he moved his body to the beat, nodding his head with the rhythm. An unsettling fog covered the air, moving slyly as the deeper MK ventured in.

"It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment..." A female voice said grimly, "Is everything in order?"

MK shot his eyes open and pulled on his headphones. In front of him he saw a woman with dark raven hair. Her jet black hair cascaded down her mid-back as the rest of it was in the shape of demon horns. She had a golden tiara placed on her forehead and a crimson dress with a golden trim. On her shoulders she wore a black and gold collar armor with different symbols inscribed on it.

"Just making the final adjustments, Mother..." said the other demon. His hair seemed to resemble a ferocious flame. On his cheek he had a scar in the shape of an X and wore small glasses that rested on his nose.

"I won't let you take the staff..." A mysterious voice said breathlessly. His body seemed to slump down in exhaustion as beads of sweat ran down the side of his face. MK took note of the male's beautiful features, he felt himself beginning to blush before focusing his attention back to what was happening.

MK immediately darted off to the nearest hiding spot. He ducked down next to a huge rock in the cavern as he sneakily watched the 3 demons.

"Quite you!" The red hair demon barked.

"Finally, after all this time we have the means to lift Monkey king's legendary staff!" The staff was taken over by mother nature, green moss and vines ran up the staff. It rested peacefully in the ground next to a beautiful orange tree, the staff glowed a majestic honey yellow even if there wasn't any light in the dark cavern. His eyes sparkled in amazement before he switched his attention to the other demon male.

"Who is that male over there..." MK muttered to himself, he watched your figure stand up straight which helped MK get a better look at your features. You had sharp and thin eyes that looked like it could cut daggers into one's soul. You had white ears and a white tail that seemed to resemble that of a tiger. Your body was marked with red undertone stripes and you seemed to have a scar on your lip. Your white tail swayed rapidly behind you as your bushy eyebrows furrowed in anger.

MK suddenly got an idea and began climbing up the cavern's walls to get a better view of what was going on.

"My love will finally be returned once we remove the staff- huh?" The beautiful woman said sweetly before taking notice of one of the demon clones. One of the clones began climbing up on the small hill that Monkey king's staff rested upon. Meanwhile with MK, he finally made his way to one of the pipe lines on the ceiling as he watched inventively from above.

The staff sang a soft chime as it glimmered majestically. Soft golden particles flowed in the air next to the staff as the Demon clone looked down at the staff. It gripped tightly at the staff in an attempt to pull it out of the ground, loud grunts escaped its throat as it desperately tried to rip it out of the ground however, it was launched backwards.