𝟎𝟑|𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

Previously on Chapter 2: Wait whatt Danae Zay is your ex!?

                                                       | 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 & 𝐙𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 |

Danae and Zay were once the epitome of love. Their relationship bloomed like the cherry blossoms in spring, humble and beautiful. Danae, with her contagious laugh and bright eyes, had captured Zay's heart from the moment they met in High school. Zay, with his confident demeanor and gentle soul, was the perfect match for Danae.

Their love story began in a small coffee shop on the corner of Marcy Avenue, where Danae worked as a barista and Zay was a regular customer. Their conversations over steaming cups of coffee turned into late-night walks through the vibrant streets of Brooklyn and stolen kisses under the flickering streetlights.

But as time passed, their once harmonious relationship began to unravel. The pressures of city life and the fast-paced nature started to take a toll on their love. Arguments escalated, fueled by pent-up frustrations and unspoken expectations. Danae, with her fiery temper, clashed with Zay's stubborn nature, creating a storm of emotions that neither could control.

As the toxicity of their love poisoned their once beautiful connection, Danae and Zay found themselves trapped in a cycle of hurt and resentment. Words were said that could never be taken back, wounds inflicted that would never fully heal. The very essence of their love had transformed into something dark and suffocating, suffocating them in the midst of a city that never slept.

In that moment of raw vulnerability, Danae and Zay made a choice. They chose to let go of the toxic bond that had shackled them for so long. They chose to walk away from the pain and embrace the unknown future that awaited them. It was a bittersweet goodbye, filled with the memories of a love that once was.

                                                                        | 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 |

                                                                        | 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯 |

                                                                        | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥 📍|

Wait is that who i think it is he looks very familiar.

"Who girll?" said Zaria

That boy over there.

"What about him chile?" Zaria said looking confused.

That's my ex.

"Ohh did i miss an episode?" Zaria laughed

You probably did i said laughing

As Danae and Zaria was talking with each other Zay and Dylan came their way interrupting their conversation.

As Zay saw Danae he completely froze in shock.

"You good bro?" Dylan said

Yuhh gang.  he replied

Long time so see huh Danae, Zay said while smirking

Uhh yeah i chuckled.

Can we talk for a sec tho? Zay whispered to me

Uh Zaria i'll be back i'm going somewhere.

Zay and Danae went for a walk outside the mall and talked for hours catching up on what they missed.

"So how you been lately Danae?"

I been good wbu Zay?

"I'm good i guess."

"You missed me?"

Hmm tbh i don't think so wbu?

"Shit i don't know either" he laughed

Before they left they hugged each other 

Danae quickly headed back inside the mall to tall Zaria that she was going home.

"Girll where have u been i've been waiting for u for the longest while now" Zaria said

My bad girl i was talkin with Zay.

"Mhmm looks like more than talking to me if yk what i mean" Zaria chuckled

Girlll stoppp it wasn't even like that fr i said while laughing.

I just wanted to tell u that i'm going home now so i 'll see u tomorrow right?

"yeahh see ya Danae" 

I hope yall enjoyed this chapter i know its a bit short but stay tuned for the next chapters!