Chapter 4: On Aboard

Taufan's POV:

We we're all on space and i'm still sad lying to my brothers but technically visiting a friend isn't lie.

I was minding my own business when i suddenly heard a footstep behind me, i looked behind me to see nothing so i turn back with the others.

Tap... Tap... Tap...

I turn around again to see no one again and the others doesn't seem to notice so i walked closer to the noise of the footstep.

"Who's there?" Taufan asked behind the boxes but nobody answered.

I walked closer and sure enough i saw some two familiar faces.

It was...

"I can't believe you guys are here!" I shouted and that's when the others heard me.

Solar walked closer and he is also surprise that they are also here.

"What are you two doing here?!" Solar asked Gopal and Qually.

"Well..." Gopal tried to answer so Qually answer my dear younger brother's question.

"We got curious on where you guys are going and don't take this personally but we kinda heard you argue with your brothers about visiting a friend" Qually answers Solar's question.

"You guys heard that?" I asked them.

"You guys are kind of loud so..." Gopal said.

"It's ok but can you guys please forget about it" i said to them not wanting remember it.

Qually and Gopal looked at each other and nodded.

"So care to tell us where you guys are going" Gopal said wanting to know what's going.

After that long talk...

"Oooooohhhh" Qually and Gopal undersatand now.

"And here goes the secret" Blaze said.

"I'm curious what if they notice that you guys are gone, won't they look for you?" I said to the two of them a little worried if they find out what their up to.

"Don't worry about it we made a note that we are also going to see a friend so you don't have to worry" Gopal said confidently.

Meanwhile...

Third Person POV:

"Hey guys have you seen others?" Yaya asked her friends.

"No clue but Gopal and Qually left a note" Ying replied to Yaya.

"Let me take a look" Yaya takes the note and it says...

"Hey guys we are visiting a friend somewhere so we wont be able to do a little mission for a while bye bye."

-Gopal and Qually

The duo just twitch their eyes.

"Hey guys have you seen sunshine?" Duri asked.

"You mean Solar?" Yaya said "yep" Duri said.

"Sorry Duri but they are not here" Gempa said to Duri.

"Wha... What?" Duri said "he said he is going to visit a friend with Taufan and probably with Blaze and Ais too since they are not here" Halilintar added.

"You know Fang also said the same thing" Ying said.

"I just wonder who that friend is" Yaya said.

Gempa just looked down still feeling guilty.

Back to the others...

Taufan was sitting by himself when someone came sitting right next to him.

Taufan look to the side and saw that it was Solar.

"Hey are you okay?" Solar asked Taufan who is looking sad.

"O-ohh me? I'm fine Sol-" "you can stop that, i know something's wrong with you" Solar said cutting off Taufan.

"Y-you noticed huh" Taufan just sigh in defeat.

"What happened to you? You are literlly the happiest person i know" Solar said.

"And don't even think about lying to me, i'm worried about you" Solar was worried that Taufan was acting odd for the past i don't know how long.

Taufan took a deep breath "i... i felt really alone right now."

"And i felt a distance between my favorite brothers because they spend less time with me, practicing without me and..."

"Doing a Fusion without you?" Solar is starting to understand why Taufan was like this.

"Hey Solar, do you think i'm....."

Solar just widden his eyes in shock the words that came out of his mouth.

.

.

.

.

.

"Weak"

A/N: Bro thinks himself weak when he literly almost destroy a whole castle, and yes another angst but i swear i just love dramatic stuff and Solar being the substitute brother of those two brothers fot Taufan, but you know what i have many things still left in my head and imagination so i can't promise that there will be no more angst because i kind of like those stuff. Hehehe bye.

The images are not mine

Spoiler: next chappie will be angst again but i swear that it will be the last.

For now, hehehehe.