Blue meets Green

Clarke's morning started as any other morning, doing the job her mother should be doing. She woke up Maddie and the twins making sure they got ready for school and were ready to catch the bus. Then she got Amora ready for daycare so she could drop her off on her way to school. She put Amora in the playpen in her room while she continued getting ready for school.

Clarke heard Maddie and the twins' bus pull up in front of the house and watched them from the window as they got on the bus. "Well, it's just me and you now," Clarke tells Amora and her heart melts as Amora smiles at her. She finally finishes getting ready and looks at herself in the mirror and notices that her breasts are getting bigger and her hips have gotten wider and she feels more insecure.

Clarke gets Amora and heads downstairs where she sees her mother sleep on the floor by the couch. Clarke can't help but look at their mother in disgust because this is not the mother she grew up with and she hates that her siblings have to experience this. Clarke just shakes her head and leaves. As she is putting Amora in the car seat Clarke gets an incoming call from Raven.

"Good morning Rave!"

"Hey Clarkie Pooh just checking in on you and seeing how your morning is going."

"Everything is going good Rave just about to drop Amora off at daycare so I can head to school."

"Momma Griff had to go in early today or she's just getting off?"

Clarke feels her getting sad at the fact that she has to keep this facade up and lie to her best friend it is simply tiring.

"She literally just got off so I just help her out by taking Amora to daycare every morning, since I have to pass it anyway." But little does Raven know, that Clarke has been raising her siblings for almost a year now and she is stressed to the point that she has anxiety now according to her therapist that her mom doesn't even know she sees online.

"You are such a good daughter and sister Griff!"

"Thanks, Rave," Clarke says with a sad smile.

"Oh yeah before I hang up I forgot to tell you that Anya told me that her cousin is coming to live with her this school year and she is in the same grade as us her name is Alexandria but she likes to be called Lexa."

"Oh okay cool."

"She is 17 and apparently is a hotty! I'm on her Instagram."

"Oh my gosh, Rave! Don't call your girlfriend's cousin hot!" Clake says as she laughs.

"Well, it's the truth the genes in that family are not fair!" Raven laughs.

Clarke laughs along with her best friend and is thankful that she has someone like Raven in her life.
——————————————
Clarke pulled up at her school after she dropped Amora off. Clarke dreaded coming back to school after Summer break because of the stress of trying to handle school and taking care of siblings but her siblings come first and she will choose them before any and everything.

Clarke walks into school and the first person she sees is her ex-boyfriend Finn and some other guys from the soccer team. As Clarke walks by the guys with Finn whistles at her which makes her walk faster to her locker. Finn runs after Clarke.

"Hey, Clarke."

"What do you want Finn?"

"I... I just wanted to say sorry about telling people I took your virginity it was an accident really."