Part 1 - the tonight show.

"So tell us Ryan, what's it like having streamer as a daughter?" Jimmy Fallon asked with a slight grin.

"You know Jimmy, it's odd. The constant screaming and with her only waking up around three in the afternoon. It's really strange." Ryan Reynolds described looking at the audience on occasion.

Jimmy laughed at the idea of a 15 year old acting so immature.

"You know I'm not saying it's weird or anything. I support her fully, just wish she would take better care of herself." Ryan spoke honestly. Reynolds knew his teen would get so embarrassed by the end of his statement later.

The Tv blared from inside the blonde's room. He was so invested in the idea of Reynolds' daughter. The blonde was a big fan of Ryan's, and had worked on a film with him and thought he was charming and kind. He wondered at the idea of his teen.

He turned the TV off, taking his phone out, quickly looking for answers. He comes across pictures of her younger, which of course was so sweet, but not what he was looking for. He found her Twitch. The blonde knew what Twitch was, using it a couple times, but hadn't been too familiar with it.

She was live. The blonde clicked the stream, of course this stream was faceless. The blonde annoyed getting ready to leave, heard her laugh.
He smiles, her laugh was contagious.
His curls moved as his teeth were seeable from his grin.

He, the blonde, Walker Scobell had suddenly lost all interest in anything but her. He watched the stream until it's end.

Walker needed to tell his friend about this.

Author Notes
Hey, I hope you enjoyed this. Next upload soon! Please make sure to vote or comment to tell me you liked it. I like feedback :)