Chapter 7

They left early the next morning. Meryl felt a little less weight on her shoulders now that most people know that Jenna's pregnant now. She snuggled on Maks's chest the whole flight while he was enjoying the view of the sky. He didn't know why, but he just loved the sky. Maybe it was the clouds or maybe just the color of it, but he just loved it and there was only one thing he loved more than that; his Meryl. He fiddled with the small box inside his pocket, making sure it's safe. He has had it for over a 4 months now, but he's just uncertain on when he should make the move. It wasn't because he was doubting their relationship, but more of wanting it to be special for both of them, which brings up the purpose to why he wanted to go to Hawaii with her. He knew it was one of her favorite places one earth. The last time they were there was a year and a half ago, after S18 had ended. He definitely enjoyed their time together, especially getting to know each other without any of the show's pressure put against them, but they didn't have much quality time for just the two of them considering Jenna was there with them. He kept fiddling with the box, getting more and more anxious from thinking about it. At that exact time, a turbulence shocked him, making him drop the box to the ground and awakening Meryl up. It dropped right between both of their seats and made Meryl aware of the small black box.

"Maks, what's this?" She asked trying to grab it. Fortunately he was able to reach it faster than her and put it straight in his pocket

"Oh it's just a small gift I was supposed to give a friend but I've seem to have forgotten"

"Who are you giving it to?"

"Nicole.."

"Oh, can I see it? I might be able to tell if she'll like it or not" She said, sounding excited

"Uh no you can't. It's just some stupid earring, no biggie"

"Just a glimpse, please. I won't tell her" She said with big puppy eyes

"No Meryl, and those adorable eyes aren't going to change my mind either. Now go back to sleep, we still have a couple of hours to rest"

"Fine." She snuggled back onto his chest

/////////////////////////////////
Author's Note:
i knoowwww. i haven't updated in forever and i've been saying that for a while now but here's a quick chapter! i'm actually quite excited to write the next chapter... ily all - steph