You thought to yourself You don't know what you're feeling now because now that it's inside you He's the one who gave you this kimono You didn't think before that he might have followed you because it's impossible for him to know all the favorite things you want.

"Oh so you gave it to me?" You asked him Douma nodded and he put a finger on your said to play with your hair.

"Yeah and no. I made a mistake. This color suits you." He told you.

"But how did you get flesh like this The color I want?" You asked him and he walked by your side and looked at a demon he was playing with earlier. You turned and saw The demon he was playing with earlier.

"You really have no mercy douma even for the lowest of you." Giyuu told him that Douma just grinned at what he told him.

"Well... you can see Lutos I knew all your actions before so don't wonder how I knew all your favorite things." Douma answered you that your attention right now is based on the demon in front of you. You are not far away from you.

"Oh well Giyuu how can you be strong if you can't handle a creature like that." Douma said to Giyuu while Giyuu just glared at douma.

"Giyuu who's that demon?" You asked Giyuu and Giyuu answered it.

"That's Inosuke." Giyuu replied to you When he said its name you stared at the demon and his demonic eyes stared at you.

"Is he fine?" You asked as you approached the demon. Douma suddenly grabbed your arms very tightly and you flinched because you felt his sharp nails digging into your soft skin.

"Uh huh, did I tell you to approach Him?" Douma asked you so you answered his question immediately because you felt that He was already angry with you.

"No... but douma he has a lot of wounds." You reply to him but Douma didn't listen and quickly he quickly pulled you out of the garden and left Giyuu and Inosuke there while Giyuu just watched as Douma dragged you out of the garden.

He looked at Inosuke, Giyuu knew that Inosuke was no match for Douma and in this situation where he had many wounds and did not heal immediately, he could die, so Giyuu approached Inosuke and Inosuke looked at him.

"What are you going to do to me? Are you going to kill me heh.... Just do what you want to do to me." Inosuke said to Giyuu but Giyuu was close to him staring his demonic eyes at Inosuke.

"I won't do that to you and I have no plans to do that to you." Giyuu said to him so Inosuke just wondered why Giyuu didn't kill him.

" Giyuu said to him so Inosuke just wondered why Giyuu didn't kill him

.
.
.
.
.
(Picture Processing)

"You like Y/n too, don't you." Giyuu said to Inosuke and Inosuke stared into Giyuu's eyes. He saw here that he had a dark plan for someone because from the look on Giyuu's face, Inosuke already knew that he was planning something that he didn't. nice but He couldn't identify who was the person Giyuu wanted to hurt.