Work

The past few days flew by, it's already Friday and I have to go look at Joan's son's apartment to get a visual later today. I was hoping I got to run into Theo at the coffee shop, but wasn't lucky enough for that. We did text a few times the past couple of days, turns out he owns an art gallery not too far from my job! 
         After ordering take out for dinner at my office, I started heading over to my new clients son's new apartment. Once I arrived Joan was there to great me at the door, "Hello Sarah! It's so nice to see you again. We do have to head up to the 25th floor, if that's alright with you?" said Joan. "Of course! Let's head on up" I replied. While in our meeting she had mentioned it was a higher level apartment, but it was a corner apartment with a gorgeous view. Walking into the home, my jaw dropped, she did not tell me that is was such a gorgeous place! Upon entering there was a gorgeous chandelier in a small hallway that led to the living room, through the living room was the gorgeous kitchen. Newly remodeled with gorgeous white marbled countertop, gorgeous ivory green cupboards and an island bar in the middle with 3 bar stools against it. Everything about the apartment was beautiful.
         After showing Joan what my plan was, Joan's  job was to now figure out how to get her son out of his new place for two days. Saturday morning rolls around, and that's the only day I get to really sleep in. Bright and early at 7:30 am I receive a call that and it makes me jump out of my bed, scaring me. It was Theo. He hadn't texted me back since we started discussing when we would get together, yesterday evening. "Hello...?" I answered. "Sarah? Good morning. I'm very sorry to call so early, did I wake you?" Theo's smooth voice said over the phone. "You did, but that's okay. No harm done! How come you are calling so early, are you alright?" I questioned. Theo replied, "yes, no problems here! I was calling to ask if you would like to grab breakfast with me this morning." Oh man, I just woke up! I have to shower, do makeup, hair, outfit! "I would love to Theo, what time are you thinking?" I said. "How about at 9, gives you about two hours to get ready? Would you like to meet at the coffee shop?" Theo said. "That sounds perfect! I will see you then" I said, while hanging up the phone and running to the bathroom to shower!
          After showering I quickly did my hair and makeup, then got stuck on what outfit to wear. Four different combinations, zero looked breakfast with Theo worthy. I needed class and beauty, none of which I could seem to find in my closet. I took out my phone to call my go-to gal, Jazmine. Thankfully she picked up on the first ring, I was counting on her help with my outfit! "SARAH! Hey girl, how are you?" Jazmine said immediately. "Hey Jaz! I am doing pretty good, the business is going great, there's this guy-" I said. "What guy? FINALLY! What do you need?" Jazmine said. "We met at a coffee shop, he saved my life. I don't know what to do. Help me find an outfit for breakfast in an hour." I replied. "FaceTime me to show me your closet and I will make sure you are your best for today!" Jaz said.
         An hour later, I arrived at the coffee shop. Jeans with some sandals, a short sleeve shirt tucked into my jeans with a light cardigan and a colorful small necklace to top it off. My nerves were off the chart, I tried to calm them by sitting in my usual spot, awaiting Theo. I came 15 minutes early, as soon as I finished putting my outfit together. I needed to get here before he did, hoping to see Gracie. Thankfully she was here, so I could tell her all that went on after we left the other day. Now we wait for Theo...