6.~STEP ON ME

STEP ON ME–The Cardigans

"OH, I THINK YOU'RE SPINNING INSIDE MY HEAD I THINK OF YOU ALL THE DAY 'CAUSE YOU'RE IN MY WAY OH, I THINK YOUR HOLDING THE HEART OF MINE.
(MY HEART IS YOURS)
SQUEEZE IT APART, THATS FINE"

----Y/N'S POV----

I was in a rage off coughs as the black gew that had came out of me and surrounded my body evaporate.

'What the hell just happened?!'

"Wh-what the hell?!" I opened my eyes as I noticed bakugo next to me, also in a fit of coughing.

"My sincere apologies Y/n and Bakugo."

That voice..

Once I was done coughing i turned my focus on the man infront of me. My breath caught in my throat, my body going cold as I stared at him, my heart beating faster in fear.

I notice bakugo glance behind us, coughs could be heard, knowing it was the other members of the Leadge i kept my eyes on the man, not daring to look away.

He was wearing this mask of sorts on his face this thing connected to him, and a suit? He no doubt tall only making him more intimidating.

He reeked of power, of strength, of Evil.

The more I stared the more i felt my knees weaken in fear, the more i began to feel myself start to tremble ever so slightly.

"Master.." I heard shigaraki say snapping me out of my trance like state.

'This was the guy who was talking to me earlier..?'

I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned around, now facing the leadge of villains.

"You failed once more Tomura..don't be discouraged. Well try again, thats the only reason why I brought your associates here with you, even this child, since you say he is a important piece on your game bored..though im not sure if we will need him since you haven't failed at capturing Y/n..she is all we will need to finish this level and many others.." I stood frozen at his words

'What..?'

"Start over as many times as you need too, Tomura. I will be by your side providing help along the way, All of this is for You." His hand was reached out towards shigaraki.

I swallowed my spit as i glance at bakugo, my heart beat rapid, fear overflowing me.

Confusion mixed with fear was clear on his face, he looked at me frowning his eyebrows together, his hands balled up into fist.

"Ah..finally-" I stood confused by this villains words but then a gasp of wind hit me, blowing my hair back making me Squint my eyes but i got a glimpse of a yellow, blue, red, white stripped suit.

It was All Might!

"I'll have you return my students, All for one!" I opened my eyes a little more but noticed that the villain all for one wasn't tooken down, instead he was stoping all might from hitting him.

'What?!' I noticed the ground underneath them shattered.

Through the wind i could hear them so good, then another gush of wind came but this time even stronger then the last. I tried to keep myself steady but I was blown away from the strong impact.