3.~GOOD LOOKING

(yall juts pretend that there was like time off to prepare for camp and stuff😭)

GOOD LOOKING–Suki Waterhouse

"I'M NOT WHO I AM TO ANYONE, NO, NOT ME AT ALL, I'M NOT WHO I AM TO ANYONE THESE DAYS, NOT AT ALL"

----Y/N'S POV----

Summer vacation was finally over, I had been working out, focusing on myself, my body strength and combat fighting. I couldn't depend on hero's all the time, I had to depend on myself too. I would use the training room that was left untouched until now.

I would get up at 6:00AM go for a 2 mile run, then work out, do about 55 sit ups/curl ups, 45 push ups, 50 pull ups, 45 squats and 1 minute and 30 second low plank. I would also work on combat, I would train by myself but whenever shota could he would fight with me teaching me new combat moves.

Over the summer break I wasn't so paranoid anymore but I would look over my shoulder from time to time but not as much anymore. The sleep walking hasn't stoped, my dreams that felt like nightmares have gotten worse, the same dream repeating. sometimes I would be getting hurt but now not so often.

I looked myself in the mirror as I had gotten out of the shower after I had did a quick run, as I dried my hair from the towel I stared at myself, I look down to my abdomen and take notice of the abs I had grown through the summer vacation. My arms and lower body noticeably bigger and muscular. I smiled proud of myself.

I put on my UA uniform and packed clothes since today would be the day of the UA training camping trip.

I was already done when shota had woken up, I decided to make some eggs and bacon. I quickly made some and set a plate for shota, I ate mine as I waited for him. He came down stairs and noticed the plate I had set for him.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Breakfast." I said clearly confused on why he asked.

"You never make breakfast" i let out a small smile, I had been making breakfast for me in the morning before my runs, shota would be asleep or gone by then.

"I was in the mood to make myself and my dad some breakfasts, can I not do that?" I asked, he started at me for a second then sat down.

"It's not laced is it?" He asked as he tiredly stared at his food.

"Oh my gosh, just eat it" I let out a small chuckle, It was rare for me to be in a cheery mood, but today I felt proud of myself.

I waited for Shota to finish eating before I walked out and into the car, I waited for shota get get in, once he did he drove us to UA.

We walked inside the classroom late as always for some reason. The room when quiet instantly. I looked around at all the people since it's been a while, i notice some glancing at me. I heard bakugo scoff.

I walk towards my seat and sit down and shota explained how we would be on a bus and should be acting appropriate and respectful.

--------------

We placed our bags in this department thing inside the bus, I walked in and sat down, i notice someone had sat next to me, it was Todoroki the No.2 hero's kid, quirk half ice half fire. He wasn't the talkative one so I didn't waste my time to try and start a conversation. Suddenly I heard the most annoying thing in the world, bakugo.

Once I heard Bakugo's annoying voice my cheery mood was now gone. He was so irritating, and annoying I don't know how his parents put up with him.

I sighed annoyed, I put in my ear buds and played some music, my music paused as I got a notification.
I was getting so annoyed right now.