1.~BAD GUY

(I just wanted to say before the book starts that the music will most likely describe the chapter so I encourage you to listen to the music!)

BAD GUY-Billie Eilish

"IM THE BAD GUY..DUH"

-Y/N'S POV-

I walk into the dark alley way looking around making sure no one I knew was following me. I let out a small smile as I noticed Lizzy.

"Lizzy" I say as I approach the 24 year old.

"Do you have it?" I asked the dumb question.

"Of course I do" she says smiling.

"Here" She says as she tossed me the sleeping pills, these were banned everywhere but I mangled to figure out someone who had been selling them and asked Lizzy to get them for me.

"Thanks, Liz"

"No problem if you need anything else just give me a call, and be careful with those I heard if you take more then 1 a day you'll overdose, they stay in your system. That's how strong those are."I nodded at her words.

"Thanks again liz, you don't know how hard it's been for me trying to sleep." I explained.

"Man I can tell.." she says mentioning the eye bags under my eyes. I handed her the money than waved her goodbye.

I stuffed the pill bottle into my plan black hoodie pocket then started walking towards the entrance of the dark alleyway.

"What's a beautiful woman doing here in a dark alleyway?" I stiffened when a heard a deep raspy voice. I slowly turned around trying to find the person who said that.

"Don't be so tense" I felt someone firmly grasp my shoulders.

They slowly but forcefully turned me around. I got to see the mysterious persons face. He had purple scars over his face and probably all over his body too but other then that his blue eyes stood out the most.

I felt his hands slowly travel down my shoulders, I got out of his grasp and backed away.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. unless you want me too.." he said smirking, I sighed disgustedly at his words.

"What do you want staples" I said rudely.

"Ouch." he said staring at me blankly.

"What do you want." I asked this random stranger.

"Just wondering why a beauty like you is out alone, in a dark alleyway where someone could easily take you.." He says walking closer to me.

I didn't say anything and just glared at him, watching his every move, he slightly smirks.

"Wish we could talk more but I gotta go, mind if I get your number.." he winks at me stepping closer to me.

"In your dreams" I say taking a step back and crossing my arms together as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll get it one way or another." He says walking away.

"Hope to see you soon..beautiful.." I heard him whisper. I walked away thinking nothing of our interaction.

I make my way out the alleyway. I walk down the street filled with people.