W-where Am I? (11)

_________________________

______________

Standing in a blue mystic area as fairy lights spark up the sky. Cherry blossom gently falls to the pound.

"W-where am I?"

"My home...well my home for the last centuries." A female voice spoke up as I quickly scanned the area landing on a woman dressed in noble fire nation clothing.

Long h/c hair and e/c eyes slowly approaching me. "Look at you. You've grown so much."

"...M-mom?"

She quickly pulls me into an embrace placing her hands onto my cheeks. "You have your father's dimples. What a charmer he is."

Letting go of my face taking a few steps back. "A-am I-I died?" I asked as she lets out a soft chuckle.

"Heavens no but I felt like you needed some guidance's. To understand more about my situation." She sat down in the grass.

"Which situation?" I curiously asked taking a seat across from her.

"Choosing my love for your father over my family."

________________________

A large gold and red mansion in Republic City across from the air temple near the harbor.

Inside the mansion various pictures are hung of different generationally weddings.

"The L/n family has the longest noble bloodline in the entire fire nation. After the hundred-year war my grandparents decided to settle their family in Republic City."

A young h/c girl runs down the hallway grabbing a soft red and black cloche hat from the coat hanger.

"I'll be back before supper!" Young M/n exclaimed opening the front doors of the mansion as Lin and Senna stand at the gates waiting for their friend.

"Ready?" Lin curiously asked as I nodded my head wrapping my arms around Lin and Senna arms heading towards the shopping center of republic city.

"Why are we here again?" Lin asked a bit annoyed passing by a few shops.

"Cause M/n barely gets to go out. She wanted to explore here a bit." Senna reminds her as M/n walks over to the fountain staring at the lily's surrounding it.

"Y/n! Watch out!" Lin exclaimed holding her hand out as I slightly turn my head to see an older man with brown hair wearing a red coat and khaki pants about to fall on top of me.

The pair fall backwards landing in a water fountain.

"Y/n!"

Senna and Lin ran over to her aid as M/n sits up in the fountain completely drench. Senna grabs one of her arms pulling her up.

"Bumi! You need to watch where you are going! You just dunch a fragile girl into the fountain!"

Lin begins to scold him while pulling him out of the water.

M/n being to squeeze become cold after being pulled out of the water.

"We have to take her home Lin! Or she'll catch a cold!" Senna calls out for their other friend.

Lin nods her head leaving Bumi behind escorting M/n out of the shopping center.

Who would have thought the boy who pushed me into the fountain will be my future husband?

________________________

"How dreadful! The young man didn't apologize to you!" Mother exclaimed while washing my hair in the bathtub.