Chapter 3: The Demon King of Songs, Tot Musica!

"UTA!" Shanks yelled as the shadows from the papers she was holding enveloped her, a massive burst of unknown power was flying around the room from where Uta was, many people were flown back.

"What's going on!" Beckman yelled, as he caught one of the citizens setting them down and telling them to run.

"I don't know! Uta was just enveloped in that darkness!" Shanks yelled at Beckman.

As people ran out of the church, where Uta was just standing, a creature started to form. Shanks could tell it was powerful and unsheathed his sword. He looked over and saw Gordon, the king of Elegia, on the floor with a face filled with fear and worry.

"Everyone!" Shanks called to his crew. "We must save the citizens and save Uta!"

The crew all yelled in agreement, and they all started to prepare for battle.

"Let's go!" Shanks yelled as he charged forward, he covered his sword in haki and sliced at the forming entity, but it was blocked by some invisible force. The creature that was forming almost looked like a demon, and it destroyed the building as it finally formed.

"Shanks! Be careful!" Yelled Gordon, Shanks looked behind him at Gordon who had blood coming down from his head and a stab wound from a sharp wooden shard that flew into his side when the building was destroyed.

"Do you know what this thing is? You must tell us everything quickly!" Shanks said quickly, before preparing another attack.

"Its name is Tot Muscia! Its the Demon King of Songs!" Gordon said. "It's only ever been summoned once before! And only a Sing-Sing fruit user can create it into existence with its music sheets!"

"Alright that's good enough for me." Shanks said as he leaped forward at a fast speed, charging towards Tot Musica as it was headed to the town.

__________________________________________

Inside Tot Musica, it was almost like an endless void of darkness. In the middle of it was Uta, her eyes hollow as if she had no willpower. She wasnt even able to process anything, even though she was watching everything happen in front of her, she couldnt do anything.

"Whats.... going on..." Uta said, with a soft barely audible voice. The darkness surrounded her, and no one could hear anything she said. Uta watched as Shanks and the crew attacked this being that held Uta, and as they attempted to save anyone they could.

"Why is this happening to me...." Uta said as she mentally broke down alone, in this darkness, with no one to be there for her.

Uta watched as this demon killed people, she couldnt do anything, and it was all her fault. __________________________________________

Shanks and the crew fought, as they did Hongo attempted to save anyone wounded but most everyone has already died, he managed to treat Gordon some.

"We cant stop it Shanks!" Yelled Yasopp, as he watched Tot Musica shoot a massive beam at more houses killing more people.

"We have to save Uta no matter what!" Shanks yelled as he covered his sword in conquerors haki as well are armament.

Shanks prepared to attack, and then leaped forward with incredible speed with his blade outstretched in front of him.

__________________________________________

Uta watched as she killed everyone, not able to do anything. Uta had been losing her energy this whole time and she was about to fall asleep, just before she closed her eyes she saw Shanks leap forward, time almost seemed to slow down as Uta watched him fly at her. Before Shanks hit the attack, Uta fell asleep.