Chapter 1: The Girl with Red and White Hair

_________________________________________________

Notes: Hello! This is my first ever fanfiction that Ive written, it will be all about Luffy X Uta and What would happen if Luffy went to Elegia instead of Amazon Lily after Kuma separated him and his crew in Sabaody Archipelago! I hope you enjoy the story. From here on after the Notes will be at the bottom of the chapter.

I do not own One Piece

________________________________________________

The red-haired man sat in his quarters on the ship lost in thought, reminiscing old times when he was with the Roger Pirates. He remembered how he was raised on the ship, going on many adventures with his Captain Gol D. Roger and the crew. Remembering how it disbanded as Roger left the ship for the final time, never to return, and how the crew separated.

Knock Knock. "Captain, theres a pirate ship heading our way, it seems theyre planning on attacking" said Beckman, the vice-captain and right-hand man to Shanks.

Shanks opened the door, seeing Beckman standing to the side. "Well tell the rest of the crew to get ready to fight". Shanks said smiling, Beckman nodded and walked ahead of Shanks.

___________________________________________________________

The crew was celebrating their victory and the hull of treasure they got as the ship sank behind them, Shanks was laughing with his crew as they cheered and drank booze. Then he heard a faint sound.

"Waaaa!..."

Shanks stopped laughing and looked around, it sounded like a muffled cry of a baby. He signaled his crew to quiet down some, and he listened closely.

"Waaaaaa!..."

He heard it again, it sounded like it was coming from one of the chests in front of them. He walked towards one of the chests they plundered from the pirates and opened it. In the chest there was a little baby girl with red and white hair, the baby stopped crying for a moment, looking up at Shanks, wiping tears out of her eyes.

"Where the heck did you come from?" Shanks said looking at the baby.

"Did the Pirates kidnap her from somewhere?" Beckman asked, the baby looked around at the crew.

The baby started laughing a bit "You gotta be kidding me!" Shanks said, looking down at the baby, who then started crying.

"Okay, you win! Quiet down! Uh" Shanks said looking at her, then he started to sing hoping it would quiet the baby down. "Go to sleep, little baby Nice and quiet-like!"

The baby stopped crying and looked at him, then started laughing smiling at the man. Shanks looked down at her, remembering that this is how Roger and his crew found him. He looked at the baby and smiled.

"Maybe this happened for a reason." Shanks said, smiling. "Lets call you Uta."

___________________________________________________________

It has been 7 years since Shanks and his crew found Uta, she became the crews musician with her beautiful voice and special powers from a devil fruit she ate. They were on their way to an island called Goa Kingdom, going to a small town called Fusha Village to set up a base of operation for a while.

"Are you worried Uta?" Shanks said, surprising Uta as she was staring out at the front of the ship, not paying attention to her surroundings.

"Maybe a little what if I cant make any friends, or no one likes me?" Uta says, a bit worried from past experiences. Due to being a pirate most kids would avoid her.