" you think with all the bitches you got you would keep my name out your mouth " He heard Leila said causing him to look back to see her walking in trailing behind Kia .

" and you'd think since you claim you so happy with your new nigga you wouldn't be stalking my bitches on instagram " Lo told her .

" I'm not worried about you or any of your ditzy ass bitches "

" can't tell the way you was on Taijaes page and liked a picture she posted five months ago ? or how at the wedding you was spying on what me and lys was talking about in the bathroom ? oh don't forget you was in Ashaia's story view a few weeks ago too ? you sure is making sure you keeping up with me "

" you're the least of my worries "

" and you're the least of mine bitch " Lo said.

" Angelo that's not nice " Kia scolded him.

" I would've waited in the car if you would've told me he was here " Leila told Kia . She was going to bring Zo some food because he and Derrick were gonna be in the studio all day.

" you can still go get in the car " Lo told her .

" Relax nigga .. Leila you don't gotta go to the car " Zo told him .

" Well tell her don't say shit to me and stop speaking on my fucking name "

" When have I spoke on you ? "

" i'm not even bout to do this with you , i'm bout to dip " Lo said as she stood up not even bout to entertain her.

" yeah run away like you always do when things get too much for you " Leila said .

" No that's you sweetheart " Lo reminded her as he headed for the door .

" Nigga we was supposed to be chilling today ? Lance and Tony was coming through " Derrick told him . They hardly got to spend time together because they all were busy with their careers and families .

" Ima be back in a few .. Alyssa been blowing my phone up all day i'm bout to see what she got going on " He said as he left out .

" what was yall talking bout ? why was he saying fuck her ? " Kia questioned .

" I was just playing with his sensitive ass. Derrick asked him what he doing to make his bitches so crazy and I said it gotta be the money cause Leila said the dick ain't that good " Zo said causing Leila to cut her eyes at him .

" I never even said no shit like that " Leila complained .

" yes you did , I heard you on the phone with kia saying that "

" I said ain't no dick that good to make me share a nigga with three other bitches and get in a tattoo competition " She said .

" Same thing " Zo shrugged causing her to smack her teeth . " you need to talk to him , if you gonna be coming around again yall need to resolve yall issues "

" ain't no issues he don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with him , simple " She shrugged .

" You was a lil wrong though . You left my nigga and told him long distance wasn't gonna work but you got with another nigga and did everything for him that you ain't want do for Lo. You ain't want go to school with him in LA , but you moved with Rashaad to La . You claim you ain't want put your life on hold to follow behind a nigga but you don't do shit but follow Rashaad on the road , no offense " Zo said.

" He got a point , you don't think that makes Lo feel a way . You claimed to be in love with him but just left him and gave another nigga everything he asked for " Derrick added in .