The Wedding

Izumi's Pov

The wedding is today! I'm so nervous! My closest friends try to help calm me down. It helps a bit. The ceremony is happening right now! My lovers wonderful! The dress and suit match them so well! I can't help but blush. Then Heinley does something unexpected.. To the crowd at least!

Heinley's Pov

"Do you King Heinley Alex Laszlo of the Western Kingdom agree to spend the rest of your life with Naveir Ellie Trovi?" 

I needed to do something. Introduce my second wife and create an empire. So before I respond I ask " One moment please. There is something I must do first." As the crowd except Navier looks shocked and starts to talk I announce " First henceforth the Western Kingdom shall be known as the Western Empire. I Heinley Alex Laszo will rule as the first emperor of the Western Empire." Everyone looks shocked. "And now I am happy to announce that this empire shall not have one but two empresses. Some of you may know my soon to be second wife as a special person as there is not anyone in the world that is like her. I would like to introduce our shooting star" I say as I spin Naveir having her land on the opposite side of me. "Izumi Hakurei!" We both shout as the doors open. 

Izumi's Pov

It's showtime. I walk out in my wedding dress. 

Appearantly it matches my personality

Appearantly it matches my personality. I'm considered a shooting star so the array of colors represents my personality. My rose bouquet for one of the creators middle names.

HEY! NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL + THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IZUMI!

Whatever. So I walk out to my loves as I transform into my werewolf form with the effect of my magic changing the array backwards and planning on staying like that for the rest of the ceremony. I walk as the priest makes the adjustments to the contract and the ceremony continues and we all sign the document pronouncing us husband and wifes and making me one of the happiest women alive. 

We're done with this chapter!

HEY! I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT

Anyways bye my little royals