The Fateful Day

Izumi's Pov

"Haa, haa, haa ,haa", I pant.

Whew, I escaped. I brush off my dress as I had ran all the way from the Eastern Empire to the Western Kingdom. I guess my powers has some benefits.

You heard me right. I have powers. I have as much stamina as a wolf hunting for prey. That's a lot but I still need a job...Western Kingdom... I could be a maid again... "Oof!" I heard someone say. I bumped into someone. "Hehe, sorry." I say as I apologize to the person as I help them up it's... "PRINCE HEINLEY!!! OH-UMM-YOUR MAJESTY-I'M SO SO SORRY." I rapidly apologize to him. I hear some slight sounds coming from the bushes nearby. I look over to see Navier. The old empress.

Navier's PoV

"Oof!", I heard as Heinley bumped into someone. I went to the location in which I heard it. I heard a very beautiful voice panicking. As I got there I saw a pink haired woman. She looked lovely. "Heinley" I said signalling him to get up. I noticed the woman was in a hurry so I asked Heinley if we could take her to the palace as a guest. He said yes and so we just have to ask her. Hopefully she says yes.

Izumi's PoV

The two majesties asked for my name... "Izumi Hakurei", I answered. "We would like to bring you to the royal palace as a guest." "Yes! Thank you so much", I excitedly yelled. "It might take a few days as we are at the border and it is in the center of the kingdom.", Heinley said. I forgot we were at the border for a second... Hehe! Anyways I found out that they brought horses only. That's bad. They can only last a few days without running out of energy and having to rest. The recommended time for a horse to rest is about 3-4 days for a full recovery of energy. So we're going to be stuck for a bit. Maybe even a month or two...