2. "everything has changed"

vienna was currently sat in the passenger seat of mckenna's car , they were on their way to leah's house. she was looking out the window,she was really nervous to see walker there since she hadn't seen him since the breakup.

they have texted after it , just to make sure they were still on good terms and that there's no bad blood but again, that was just through text.

"we're here vivi cmon" mckenna taps her little sisters shoulder , vienna got out of the car as the walked to leah's porch.

"i'm scared kenna i don't wanna go in" she told her sister as she was about to knock, "hey , it's ok. you're gonna have to see him anyway we're  in the same friend group" she reassured her.

"okay yeah, you're right" she smiles softly , mckenna smiles back at her as she knocked the door.

"OH MY GODD VIVI!" leah squeals as she engulfs vienna in a hug , "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" vienna says her as she hugged her back.

"MORE!" leah smiles as they pull away , "hi mckenna!!!!" leah grins as she hugged the blonde. "come on in everyone's already here!".

everyone basically had the same reaction as leah when vienna walked in , she hugged all of them separately , almost suffocating them.

she pulls away from her hug with mason to see walker next to him. "hi walker!" vienna grins as she hugs him , "hey vienna." he hugs her back.

her heart slightly drops , he's never called her vienna , well not since they first met. it's always been v , but things have changed for them now.

they both pull away from the hug , awkwardly smiling. everyone in the room was feeling the awkwardness too.

"okay guys let's go sit on the couch, vivi has to give us a london recap" leah giggles as they all agreed and went to the couch. there wasn't any other spot to sit in so vienna sat in between walker and aryan.

"sooo, anything exciting happen there??" momona asks , "well not really, i did meet tom holland! i told you guys that tho.. " she trails off.

"still so jealous" mason shook his head , "right" mckenna adds.

"meet any other cute british boyssss" leah smirks , walker makes eye contact with vienna , curious what her answer would be.

she looks at him then quickly looks away, "nope, no boys" she smiles awkwardly.

walkers face rests, as if there was a sense of relief that hit him. vienna continues to tell them stories about london before they moved on to watch something since that was their plan.

"we should've decided on what to watch before this" walker says as they scrolled past tons of movies and shows, "omg wait let's continue where we left off last time on the summer i turned pretty" momona suggests, everyone else agreed.

they've been watching the summer i turned pretty for a while, the scene that was playing now was the one where conrad and belly have an emotional argument on the beach.

vienna took a deep breath in as she watched the scene , she could feel walker slightly tense up as he was right next to her.

this really reminds her of what happened to them on the beach, walkers throat starts to burn indicating tears soon, he got up and excused himself.

vienna watches as he walks outside to leah's backyard, she looks back at the screen then back to the backyard door, she gets up and walks out, everyone else could kind of sense what was happening.

she saw walker sitting by the pool, she sat next to him. "hey" she mutters , "hey" he said under his breath.

"are you okay?" she asks him, "not really" he says. "i'm sorry .." she says.

"i haven't been , not since 2 months ago. you really hurt me vienna , you dumped that all on me then left to the other side of the world" he expresses.

"i know , what i did was awful and you didn't deserve any of it" she tells him as she places her hand on his shoulder.

he moves her hand off, "i loved you, i did , but you ruined our whole relationship by being pessimistic about everything".

"walker it's not my fault i just didn't want either of us to get hurt" she furrows her eyebrows , "well good job! you hurt both of us , or just me i dont know" he says sarcastically as he got up and went back inside.

she stares into the pool, zoning out for a few minutes before she heard the backyard door open back up again.

"what happened?" mason asks as he sat next to vienna , "he hates me" she cries into masons shoulder.

"hey, he doesn't hate you" his hand went up and down her back lightly , "he does" she looked up , wiping a tear from falling down her face.

"it's all my fault, i was such a bad girlfriend" she says, "no you weren't vivi, you were just looking out for him like you always do" he told.

"i thought i was but i just hurt him, i want him back but that's never gonna happen now. i don't even think we're friends anymore " she rants.

"im sorry to hear that" he tells her , "it's fine , i brought this to myself. let's just go back inside, im not even gonna leave cuz i don't wanna ruin another one of our hangouts" she says as they both got up and went inside.

TILLY SPEAKS !
now we enter the frenemies era!!