That gentle wind

"What do you think of the wind?" He asked his little brother, the one that has the silver eyes covered by the eyecatching visor. 

"..do you want me to explain it in a logical way or what?" That boy asked, still busy with the pile of books on his table, not batting an eye on the asker.

The owner of the sapphire eyes smiled, "no." He said.

"i want to hear the explanation that comes from your heart, as my brother..and as someone that have spent his days with me." He continued.

Solar furrowed his eyebrows. "Just say that you need me to describe you, don't make it an analogy" He complained.

"B-but i am indeed a wind.."

Solar is tired. It's 2 AM and here is his brother, asking him such a nonsensical question. Just..why won't he just sleep or something?? 

"Annoying." He said to Taufan.

Taufan's sapphire orbs widen, it's so subtle, but a pained expression can be seen from that handsome face of his. 

Yet, as always, that smile painted on his face. 

That smile that is so used to cover everything he feels,

That smile that hides his pain since a long time ago.

"Say something nice,will you?" He complained helplessly as he ruffled Solar's hair. 

That boy with a visor is still silent, he is not in the mood to talk about something like this. 

Yet.. 

Why does it feel that..he will miss that gentle hand that loves to ruffle his hair? 

Why does he feel that.., the gentle wind will find its new place. 

Somewhere far..far away from this place. 

Fricking midnight thoughts. He mocked himself. 

Where will Taufan go anyway? This is his home.

".. a wind..huh" he said, sounding emotionless.

Gentle, calming, giving peacefulness and comfort.. even thought you can't see it, even thought you can't touch it. 

You will always be able to feel it. 

A gentle wind. 

Yet nothing can leave his mouth. 

Maybe i'll say it later. 

He said, unaware that there will be no  next time. 

That smile, when Taufan accepted his silence, 

When Taufan apologized for bothering him at midnight. 

When Taufan closed the door, with such sad eyes..

.
.

"Wind.." he said, he can feel the wind brushing his hair, the feeling is similar with that hand that used to ruffle his hair. 

"...gentle." he said again, tears building up on his eyes. 

"The wind is gentle..just like you.." 

"You are the gentle wind.." he said, he no longer able to hold the tears from falling down. 

"...and the wind seems to be impatient..just like you." He said again, holding a beautiful engraved golden pen that Taufan gave him. 

The wind is leaving him too.

This wind. And that wind. 

They come, giving him comfort with their gentleness. 

And before he could return it, they go, without giving him a chance to explain. 

"Why didn't you wait for the answer..?" 

"Gentle wind.."

"you are the gentle wind.." 

"That gentle wind that won't ever come back to me."