【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Ah, If I remember correctly," Trey interjected. "It's forbidden to enforce a handicap on your opponent before a duel starts, so you can have the collar taken off without apologizing to Riddle. But..."

"New students are given the right to challenge their Prefect should they want to. What will you do, Trappola-kun? Will you challenge him?" Crowley turned to the ginger, and you already know what he was thinking. He's Ace, he was considering it.

"Alright, then. I'll show him who's boss!" Ace said with a proud look, causing you to slap a hand over your face. It even startled Trey in that moment. It wasn't the best idea, but it'll do for now. You can't even stop them at this point.

"I'll make sure to make Riddle apologize, like, "I'm very sorry I was in the wrong!" When I became the dorm leader!" Ace bloated, which you deadpanned at his remark. He wasn't even that skilled in magic to begin with.

"Count me in, too!" Deuce joined in, and it made you sigh again out of exasperation. They're letting it get to their heads at this point.

"Don't forget me!" Grim exclaimed but was turned down when same-dormitory students are the only ones eligible to request a duel. But soon relaxed when Ace promised to get the collar off once Ace became dorm leader.

At their hopeful state, it made your eyes twitch at the fact that they know nothing at all. But you couldn't be too sure, as someone who's in another world. Now they couldn't be like this. As here they were, already planning on what to do, they eventually planned on knocking the dorm leader out.

"Hey..." You spoke, your arms crossed over your stomach looking alarmed. They turned to you in confusion. You don't seem appalled at all.

"I don't know anything but considering it would be a duel to earn a high position, only for the people with capabilities. But aren't non-magical attacks forbidden during the duel?"

Everyone stopped, mainly the three who stared at you in utter silence, and in shock. Unlike you who face-palmed in disbelief, Trey who sweat-dropped, and the Headmaster who smiled innocently like it wasn't his intention to surprise them with this rule.

He laughed, "It'll be a splendid duel that complies with the rules! I shall finish telling you everything tomorrow, so please inform me when the duel will take place. Now excuse me, this is where I take my leave..." With that he tipped his hat goodbye and fashionably left. Leaving you exasperated with Trey and the dumbfounded three idiots.

You eventually ran a hand through your hair. Out of pure frustration. "Well, isn't this unfortunate..."

Trey only glanced at your figure beside him, eyes filled with pity but he somehow couldn't find those exact words on what to say at the moment. From those words you told him recently and that made him snap from reality, he thought he could forget about it and move on. Yet here he is now, it still hasn't quite left his thoughts yet.

Ace sweat-dropped, dreading of the expression on your face. "Have any ideas maybe?" He asked, his tone didn't even sound demanding - for the first time ever.

"Alright, look..." You sternly spoke. "I'm magicless, and therefore inexperienced in that kind of field so I'm unsure of what to say..."

"Even a little bit?" Deuce asked rather timidly, now seeking reassurance from your words.

"Just say the word, [m.name]. Really." Ace said with such seriousness.