Chapter 9: The Whiteroom

Okay y'all I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Last chapter was supposed to be after this one, but I accidentally switched it around.

But yes Whiteroom explanation, nice right?

This is BEFORE the previous chapter ok? Not after, BEFORE. Alright cool.

I do not hope you enjoy cause I'm at school AGAIN!

<=====><=====><=====><=====>

April 10th

After have dinner in Hokaru's room the Ayanokouji group went to their separate rooms.

After a good night's rest.

Hokaru pov:

Alarm noise or somthing

'Ughhhh, time to wake I guess.' I stood up from my bed. 'Maybe I could jump down the balcony and cook in Kiyone's room, she did agree I could.' I did my daily exercises, put on my uniform and picked up the ingredients from my fridge.

'She should be awake by now.' I opened the door of the balcony and closed it again. Then I grabbed the railing and jumped one floor down.

"Whoop-" I landed perfectly on the railing. 'Come on man it's to easy!' I yelled in my mind.

I saw Kiyone doing push-up on her bedroom floor, without a shirt.

"Damn..." I said. "Gotta take her before someone else does." I said a little to loudly.

Kiyone pov:

I was casually doing my workout, when I saw Hokaru jump down from his balcony. I still needed to do my push-ups so I needed to finish them quickly.

After I finished my workout I opened the balcony door. "Hey, sorry for the wait. I'm gonna go take a shower real quick, so could you start by setting everything up?"

"Sure." He replied while being a dark-red colour. Was he sick?

I went to the bathroom and saw in that mirror that my sports-bra was see trough "Oh, I see now why he was so red." I had learned in my time with Matsuo that boys usually get aroused when women show their body a little bit too much.

But it wasn't like I didn't mind, I don't really care. But I guess I have to be careful, men can be dangerous.

Flashback

Third person pov:

"Line up!" A man screamed.

All the children went and lined up in front of him. But a boy stood still, inhaling and exhaling rapidly.

"Nii-chan, are you ok?" The young girl said.

The boy collapsed infront of her, she immediately ran to him.

"Kiyotaka? What's wrong?" She calmly said.

The boy began to lose conscious.

"Kiyotaka? We can't sleep now we still have swimming classes." The girl said.

People quickly came into the room and took him away, but she knew the boy already had stopped breathing.

She looked at the people with no emotions, but still had slight tears.

Her brother died infront of her after all.

A month after the death of the boy, the second to last student of the fourth generation had dropped out. Leaving only the girl with no emotions, she stood alone with unchanging face.