"Arjun"

"I'm asking about this birth's name"

"Nitin Sharma"

"Listen to me Nitin... if Khushi is not comfortable with you, what's the point in nagging her?"

"She will understand me, I know"

"You try to understand her... she slapped you. Can't you understand her condition?"

"Just because someone has the same face as Arjun, how could she think he is Arjun?"

"You want her to trust you even though you don't have Arjun's face but she should not trust the one who looks exactly like Arjun... what logic is this?"

"Then what about the feelings? Doesn't it have value?"

"How do we know your feelings are genuine?"

"How could I prove my feelings?"

"Come to my clinic"

"Clinic?"

"Yeah... I'm a psychiatrist... I can't find out if you are lying"

"Do you think I'm lying?"

"Why shouldn't I think so?"

Nitin was about to say something, but Khushi stopped him.

"Look... I don't care even if you are Arjun. I could not accept you because I love Arnav. He was, is, and will be my companion. I don't feel connected with you, but, only with Arnav. Think whatever... I don't mind. Leave..."

"But, Indhu..."

"I'm not Indhu... I'm Khushi... I don't know Indhu, I don't know Arjun... I know nothing... Understand?" she shouted.

Nitin tried to say something again, cutting him,

"If you trouble me again, I will call the police" she warned making everyone shocked.

Nitin walked out with a hung face.

Avinash smiled at Khushi.

"Khushi, are you sure about what you are doing?" Shashi asked.

"Why did Arnav leave?" She asked without answering his question.

Shashi was silent.

"Shashiji wanted you to choose what you want," Garima said.

"What do you mean?"

"You fainted, seeing Nitin. He thought you were confused. So, he wanted to give you time to decide"

"So?"

"He didn't want Arnav to be here when you woke up because he thought you didn't want to lose your temper"

"So? Did you send him?" she asked with disappointment.

Shashi was silent.

Khushi went to her room and came with her purse.

"I will just come..." She walked out.

Shashi was about to say something, but Avinash stopped him, showing his palm.

"Don't stop her... let her go. She may become aggressive if she doesn't meet Arnav"

Shashi was silent.

RM

Arnav was sitting on the bed feeling helpless. He had never been in such a state. He didn't know what would be his future. He knew Khushi. She loved him from the bottom of her heart. She had been ready to go to any extent to get him because there was no second opinion in her heart on his matter. Her only aim in life was to marry him.

But, then... the so-called Arjun arrived. She fainted due to overstress. That meant she was confused. If she was confused that meant her mind was not stable. That mere thought literally killed him.

He could not remember anything about their previous birth. He didn't even know whether he was Arjun in the last birth or not. But the new man knew everything belonged to Khushi and Arjun. Was he the real Arjun?

Then what about Arnav? Did he just resemble Arjun? That was the only connection he had with Arjun? Would not Khushi become his? Won't she marry him? He was getting mad. He wanted to meet her... talk to her... want to know her decision. At the same time, he was scared. He had no guts to hear even a single negative word from her.

Ratna and Arvind were sitting in the living room with Aparna.

"Why are you guys upset? Bhabi will not change her mind and choose Bhai only" She said.

"What if she chose the new man?"

"No way, Dad. My instinct says strongly. She will marry Bhai"

"How could we say that? The new man recited everything but Chotte didn't remember anything. What does that mean? Chotte is not Arjun but the new man" Arvind said wearily.

"Haan, Khushi loved Chotte madly because he resembled Arjun. So, she thought he was Arjun. She loved not Chotte but Arjun who was in Chotte..." Ratna said.

That was when they saw Khushi entering RM. The trio stood up surprisingly, seeing Khushi who looked restless.

"Khushi beta..."

"Aunty, where is Arnav?"

"I will call him..." Arvind was supposed to go to Arnav's room, but Ratna stopped him.

'He is in his room, beta," She said pointing at the particular room.

"May I meet him?"

"May I know why do you want to meet him?" Ratna asked.

"He left GH..."

Cutting her,

"Your father wanted him to..."

"That's why I came to meet him... my Babuji was confused and thought I was confused... to make him clear only I came here, Aunty"

"If you are here to clear that your wedding will take place with Chotte, you can meet him. In case you are here to apologize to him for changing your decision, please leave..."

"Yes, I'm here to apologize to him not for changing my decision but for whatever my father told him"

Without waiting, she walked to his room. She raised her hand to knock on the door but stopped seeing the door open. She entered the room, pushing the door. Arnav raised his head, hearing the sound, and perplexed seeing Khushi in his room. He stood up with an unbelievable expression. He didn't know why she was there. Was she there to console him? Or, would she say something that he didn't want to hear? He averted his gaze nervously. Khushi's eyes tear up, seeing his helpless state.

"Will you leave me if my father wants to?" she asked choking.

Arnav looked at her jerking. In no time, she rushed to his arms and hugged him tightly. Arnav embraced her in his arms with the same zeal.

"I was so restless, Khushi... it thought I lost you..." he said burying his face in the crook of her neck.

She pulled from the hug.

"How did you think so?"

"Because I know what Arjun meant to you"

"According to me, you are my Arjun... no matter if you remember anything or not. Arjun is a feeling... I felt that only in you...! Can't you understand that even after seeing my nude photo? Why did I dare do that? When it comes to you, nothing matters to me... I will go to any extent to prove my love for you, Arnav. I don't care if you are not Arjun. I just don't care..." She hugged him again and cried.

To be continued...