We froze for a moment like two idiots. I then said, "I think he misunderstood."

 He grinned, coming close to my face, "So what?"

 I blushed a bit, "So what?"

 Now, he held me with both hands, pulling me towards him, "What, are you scared?"

 I blushed even more, "Let me go." 

He grinned and said, "And if I don't?" 

This time, Utahime walked in, staring at us, and yelled annoyed, "What are you doing?"

 He let me go, laughing.

 I tried to kick him from behind, but his Infinity blocked it. "Your damn Infinity," 

I muttered. 

He said, "Do you want me to turn it off and spank your ass?"

 I stuck out my tongue, "Dream on."

Utahime looked annoyed at Gojo, "Get lost."

 We both went out to the schoolyard. 

Gojo put his arm around me, "I'll go ahead; Megumi wanted to discuss something with me."

 I nodded and said, "Sure, I'll wait for you."

 He grinned, "Good girl," and walked away.

 I waited until he was out of sight and punched the wall. 

The effects he triggers in me are indescribable, and the idiot doesn't even know what he's doing. 

Honestly, I don't even know what I feel – is it love or just a crush? Will he ever notice?

Yuji came from behind, "Sensei, everything okay?"

 I got startled, "Don't scare me like that!"

 Yuji grinned, "Sorry."

 I took a deep breath, clapped myself in the face, and Yuji looked at me as if I were crazy. 

I changed the subject and asked him, "Has Sukuna been trying to take over your body lately?" 

Yuji touched his chin, "He keeps trying, but I have control."

 I approached his face and analyzed it. 

Sukuna's mouth on Yuji's face opened with a deep, devilish voice, "How dare you look at me for so long?" 

Yuji slapped himself at that point, but Sukuna continued speaking with his hand, "Once I control the body, you'll be the first to have a painful death by my hand, you filthy Akita clan members." 

I provocatively smiled at him, "For someone who's still imprisoned, you're pretty cheeky." 

He just laughed devilishly and disappeared.

Yuji looked annoyed, "Sometimes he just comes out and starts talking." 

I smiled at him, "It's okay; the King of Curses is probably pissed that he's stuck in a 15-year-old body." 

I laughed but quickly became serious again. 

I shouldn't underestimate Sukuna because you never know what to expect.

I turned to Yuji, "Oh, and by the way, I'll be sent to Osaka with my students for a while."

 He immediately looked sad, "But why?"

 I replied, "Staff shortage, but I'll come back." 

Nobara jumped from behind, "DID I HEAR THAT YOU'RE LEAVING ME?"