1

In the course of those ten years, much happened. Gojo and I grew closer and stronger. I also got to know Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi. 

We were in the teachers' room, sipping coffee. 

I initiated the conversation, propping my feet on the desk, "I've been assigned to Osaka."

 Gojo paused and frowned, "Why Osaka?" 

I grinned, "They want us separated; the strongest and the second strongest together aren't a good combo for those above." 

Gojo turned serious, "Maybe I should just kill them all." 

I rolled my eyes, "That won't change much afterward." 

He shrugged, "When are you leaving?" 

I leaned back, "Maybe today."

His tone changed, "Hmm." 

I said amused, "Do you miss me already or something?"

 He looked at me and laughed stupidly. 

I showed him my middle finger. 

I then said, "By the way, you're taking over the missions today; I've already done the last ones!" 

He sat back down, "You're now 28, but you remind me a lot of when you were young."

 He smiled somehow satisfied. 

I leaned on the table and said annoyed, "What are you trying to say with that?" 

His stupid laughter returned, and he said, "That your mentality hasn't changed."

 He hit a nerve with that, and I provocatively said, "Coming from someone who still has the ego of a 7-year-old!"

 He then laughed and said, "But why did you take what I said so negatively?"

 I calmed down again. Yeah, why did I take that to heart?

 I looked at him only to see him burst into laughter, saying, "You should have seen your serious face!" 

I stood up, wanting to strangle him and approached him with the coffee, stumbling over my shoelace.

 His Infinity stopped the coffee, but he caught me. 

As he held me, he remarked, "Oops, as clumsy as ever, Yn."

I activated my ice, freezing his hand with a grin, "Watch out, Gojo; I could turn you into an ice block."

 He laughed, waving with his other hand, "Oh, that won't happen; you're too weak for that."

He came very close to my face and removed his blindfold.

 He touched his chin, "Hmm, your eyes are shining more than usual today." 

I said annoyed, "Have you ever heard of personal space?"

 He grinned broadly, "Gojo Satoru doesn't know personal space; he does what he wants."

 I rolled my eyes in my thoughts, "Y/n, don't you dare blush. Under no circumstances blush." 

When I turned back to him, I saw that he was looking into my eyes and exclaimed in amazement, "And this only happens when you look at me, strange."

 And then I blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

He asked himself confusedly, "Is there some kind of power balance when our eyes meet?" He was talking to himself.

Megumi opened the door, glanced at us, and quickly shut it.