𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 : 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘤𝘬

Start from the beginning

"W-what's going on ?!" Multiple thugs shouted while M/n knocked every single one out cold in a few seconds .

Police sirens rang outside of the illegal place as M/n snapped his finger , the lights coming back on .

"Great job , M/n honey . You did well enough tonight , retire back to the house first . You know you have the project thing tomorrow , right ?" L/n Ieko claps while speaking to his dear son .

"It's technically today , Otou-san ." M/n stated the truth as the time right now is 12.49 a.m.

"Ah , I see . Well , chop chop ! Get home now , and rest well ." His dad enunciated .

A heavy sigh is heard from the 18 year old as he walks out the club door .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝟪.𝟧𝟫 𝖺.𝗆. , 𝖩𝖥𝖴 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀

'So , this is the building . Couldn't say if it's glamorous or just plain bland . Eugh .' M/n scrunched his face while staring at the white-grey tower .

It looked more like a box anyway .

"Oh , Isagi-kun ! What a surprise !" A cheerful voice rang out , but M/n shrugs it off and continues to stare at the building block .

"Oh , Kira-kun ? What are you doing here ? I thought you had nationals ." 'Isagi' phrased as M/n heard jogging behind him .

"I got a letter , too . Is that the famous modelling detective footballer , L/n M/n ?!"

'Huh ?' The said male turns around to be faced with a platinum blonde haired teen and a blue haired teen . They both had wide eyes with imaginary sparkles in it .

"Oh , I'm sorry , do I know you ?" M/n replies with a sheepish smile .

"Right , introductions . I'm Kira Ryosuke ." The blondie started . "I'm Isagi Yoichi , here to become the best striker in the world ." The blueberry continues with a determined expression .

"Oh , okay . L/n M/n , I'm going inside now ."

"W-wait ! Let's go together !" Kira shouted out as M/n sighed in defeat .

"Fine ." He steps aside . "After you , gentleman ."

The trio went inside before M/n excused himself to the bathroom .

"No need to wait for me ."

And he's off .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝖧𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒

M/n strode down the empty hallway with a smile , but then his facade suddenly drops as his left knee meets the floor , his right hand pushing itself onto the wall while his left hand grips the tailcoat tightly .

M/n pants shakily in a hard way while his body trembled .

'Social anxiety . . . Social anxiety . . . Introvert panic . . .' He thinks to himself before standing up , dusting off the specks of dust on his perfect and loved coat .

With that , M/n makes his way to the hall he's supposed to gather in .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~𝖨𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅

The door opens dramatically as light poured in , a shadow figure standing in the midst of it .

The figure walked in before the doors shut as it revealed the mysterious person to be L/n M/n .

The hall was suddenly filled with murmur and whispers before the lights shut off .

"Gah . . ! It's too dark . . ." M/n heard someone say .