PPD Brainstorm - Part 2 - Fandom Based

As with the previous entry, I'm brainstorming what fandom I want to write for/may be likely to write for this year.

Harry Potter's been one of the fandom I've written quite a few stories for already when it comes to ONC. 

I started off with stories where Regulus Black lives in 2021. I've already started a sequel for one of them, the one where Regulus ended up going to prison, but a sequel to Free Falling that I've planned out isn't out of the question if a prompt this year ends up working out which would mean working with an OC I created as well as the fall out of that story, although writing spin-off works actually isn't easy as they do need to stand alone and that's been a bit of a hit or miss.

I also tackled the fandom in 2022, for which Not Our World already has a sequel I'm working on while Are You Sirius?  and Understairs do not. I'm not quite sure what I'd write fora spin-off for the first series, but I've been wanting to write the sequel for Understairs if the right prompt arose.

As for 2023, I didn't finish any of my Harry Potter stories for that year and I'm still working on them.

As for this year, I'm not against working with Regulus Black Lives again, although I think that might be driving the ambassadors nuts the number of stories they've seen with that theme. Crossovers with Authorian Myth, Doctor Who, Lockwood & Co or even Good Witch are options. And I've been wanting to work more with this idea of Regulus being Stubby Boardman than I have which has been pretty much one-shots are mentions. Little Witch and Worst Witch are also other crossover possibilities, as is Wednesday and Bewitched, or Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Another fandom I've tackled a lot is Voltron: Legendary Defender. I've spin-offs to my Gemini, series, the third story involving Wings of Home, sequel to Devil's Advocate, In for a Crazy Ride, or even doing something new. I'm likely to dive into Shiro and Keith being biological siblings again, Ryo being his twin and Ryo/Rachel, or even Keith/Allura as those are my go toos.

I've also done quite well I think with 48 Christmas Wishes/Santa Clause crossovers, but the blending of those two world's has been fun with one of them being my first story last year to make the short list, but that' also no garantee it will go far and that's not really the main point - I enjoy working with it, and it's easy to work with during ONC.

I'm also stoked for Stardew Valley, writing a spin off to another one of my ONC pieces, or a story involving his family, or crossovers with My Time, BOFURI, NetoYome and/or Gamers!.

Other fandom I've used for ONC that I need the right plot for include Avatar (ATLA/LoK) ,DC, Digimon, Free!, Incredibles, Naruto, Pokemon, Redwall, Sirius the Jeager, I'm likely to utilize some of the same headcanon, although for Avatar I think I've some other ideas I like working with not directly related to some of the past ideas. Oh! And Great-Uncle Dracula as well. Sequels to stories is also possible,

Astra Lost in Space - I've an OTP where which I like when cryostasis is involved that I would love to work with for ONC, yet I've never seen the right prompt. I'm also into the idea of a certain character being a clone of his brother instead of his father but again, I've not had the right prompt here.

For working with LGBT, I've the Akuma no Riddle and No. 6 series, although finding the right prompt is important. 

For special needs, I'd like to work with Best Worst Ever Series, X-Men Evolution

I've family headcanon that I'd like to work with for Barakamon.

For crossovers, G.I Joe or DC with X-Men Evoluton, or Hanasaku Iroha as a location. I'm insterest in a Misfit of Demon Academy/Rage of Bahamut crossover as well.

Other fandom that would require the right prompt, Certain Fandom, Computer Kakumei, Demon Slayer, Detective Conan, Disney Duck Universe, Inuyasha, Mahou shoujo Madoka, Maquia, One Piece, Palworld, Rockman.exe, Suisei no Gargantia, Winx Club, Working!! or Working!!.