"Why your brother is like this. He used to be so much fun. I remember, we had so much fun together in our childhood. What happened now" Annika asked.

"I really don't know what happened to him. He doesn't use social media, he doesn't like to socialize. After he came back from london he has changed so much. I asked him if he is okay but he always say he is fine. But deep down i know he has gone through very bad. I'm just giving him time, you know"
I explained.

"I think he just need sex therapy" shivansh said with serious face.

"Shut up" i and annika said at the same time.
Shivansh raised his both hands in surrender and then disappear into the party.

"I'm going to eat something. Do you wanna join me? Annika asked.

"Yeah i think I'm little bit hungry. Let's go and eat" i said.
We were about to leave when samridhi aunty stopped us.
"Annika go and bring your father's medicine. It's time for him to eat his medicine".

"Maa, can you send someone else. I'm very much hungry" Annika said with a sad face. Samridhi aunty was about to say something but I interrupted her.

"Um aunty, I'll go and get the medicine".

"Aww, thank you beta, annika learn something from her"

Annika roll her eyes and i couldn't hold back my smile.
"It's fine aunty, Annika go and eat. I'll get the medicine and will join you" i said.

"Okay, come soon" she said and went to eat.

"Can you tell me which box the medicine is in?"i asked.

"It's in the red box on the left drawer"

"Okay, I'll go and get it"

I was going towards her room when my heels gets little sleepy.
Damn these fucking heels. I've to be careful while walking.

I go to her room and find the red box in the left drawer and decide to leave the room.
I was about to leave the room when my damn heels started to wobble.
Due to fear of falling i closed eyes.
Suddenly i feel someone has saved me from falling. I slowly opened my eyes to see mr.yamraj standing in front of me and holding me. For the first time my eyes trails his face. Sharp jaw line, messy hair, with black coat and pant.
what a view! I mean what a party it is today. Damn why is he so attractive. Oh! No i cannot find him attractive, he is my enemy. But his hairs. O god get it together maira.

"Angel, you following me?" he ruined my moment by asking his shitty question.

I freed myself from his grip and immediately stood on my feet.

"No" i said clearing my throat.

He chuckled shaking his head.
"Then why are you here angel? 

"I have come to take uncle's medicine"

"Who sent you"

"Samridhi aunty" i said

"Oh! Okay"

" I got the medicines. I'm gonna give it to aunty" i said.

"Okay, i actually came here to get the medicine but you already got so let's go" he said.

Okay. What's happening? First the apology then mr.yamraj explaining something to me is really weird for me.

I try to stay calm and said,

"Yeah whatever, let's go"

We leave the room together and the first person who noticed us together is none other than shivansh.
Ugh! No
I try to run away but my fucking heels  slip and this time i handled it very carefully. Before i could run, shivansh come in front me with so much excitement.

"Don't sta.. mr.yamraj tries to warn him but shivansh completely ignored him.

"O my god! You two coming out of same room together simply means you guys finally did something. I need details bro" he said.

"What the fuck" i and mr. Yamraj said it together. Our eyes meet again for few seconds before looking away.

"Yeah, that's what i meant. Did you guys finally fuc...
"Shut up you idiot" mr.yamraj interrupted him and I'm really thankful to him that he did it.

"You guys carry on, i gotta go" i excused myself.
"Did you guys fucked, i want every details bruh" i hear shivansh saying these words before i literally ran away from them.
I gave medicines to samridhi aunty and find annika where she was busy in eating and talking to my big brother. I wonder what they talked about. I joined them later. After eating i decide to go home because tomorrow I've college and I'm really tired and i literally need some good sleep so i said goodbye to everyone and  went home with  agastya bhai.

After reaching home i quickly take a shower and immediately lie down on my bed. I have no idea when i fell asleep.

When i wake up in the morning I feel as if someone has beaten my body. That's why i hate parties. They make my body really tired and shitty. I immediately take a bath, have breakfast and then leave for college with my big brother.

Annika didn't come today so i attended economics class alone. But after finishing economics class i prepares myself for english because i will have to face mr. Yamraj again. It was too good when he was absent. I entered into English classroom and sat on my bench. I see no sign of mr.yamraj.  okay, so he also didn't come today. Thank God.
Then Miss Agnihotri comes to the class. She was about to start the class when someone enter the class and it's none other than mr.yamraj.
For fuck sake

"You are late" miss agnihotri said to him.

"Yeah i know and i think you know reason for it. So now can i go and sit on my bench" he said.

O God! This guy is full of attitude.

To my surprise miss agnihotri allowed him to sit. Of course she allowed him.

Before sitting next to me he winks at me and i roll my eyes and showed him middle finger with a cute smile on face. A smile formed on his lips.
Miss agnihotri start to teach and i decide to focus on studies not on some bacteria sitting next to me.

At the end of the class, miss agnihotri gives class project to everyone.

" You all have to write a poem on a special person in your life, it can be anyone.
The best poem writer will get extra point, so take it seriously and Summit it before next monday" miss agnihotri said before leaving the class.

I start packing my stuff but then someone comes and stands in front of my bench. My eyes looks at the person standing in front of me and its none other than mr.fucking yamraj.

"What do you want" i asked.

" I don't want anything angel, i just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna win the poem competition so i thought i should console you first"

I look at him and then burst into laughter.

"Nice joke"i said.

"Well, i wasn't joking"

"If you think you gonna win when I'm your competitor then  you're a fool" i said.

"Ah! Fighting spirit i like it but the real question is, can you handle the heat when the competition gets fierce?" he said it from his smartass mouth and i literally want to punch him.

" Please, I eat competitor like you in my breakfast. Just make sure you're prepared to take a back seat to my brilliance".

"Can't wait to defeat you angel"

"Yeah me too can't wait to see your fucking face when i defeat you"

A smirk formed on his lips and he said,
" Can't wait. See you on monday angel"
With that he left.
Now I'll work my ass off to win this English project.

(That was it guys. Did you guys like it. Do let me know in the comments section and vote for more updates)
Love Sangeeta :