Multiverse Notes (NaJ)

- Monsters were never trapped under the mountain because the war between the Monsters and the Humans ended with a truce.

- Many monsters like fire elementals evolved to produce sound from their souls, and have more of their magic focused on digesting. (Human food does not have magic, thus magic is used to make the food digest actually fuel their bodies.) So Monsters no longer have enough magic to initiate FIGHTS and summon ATKS.

  * Skeletons have one of the most complicated languages before Common was made, Rattling, Speaking with hands, and speaking in tones are the known ones. (Based on the original FGoD Creator's, Harrish6's old Falling into a New Destiny, Read: Mr. Erratum Chapter 2 & 3)

  * There are many organisations in the Universe studying and uncovering lost Monster history, being that most Monster History were lost centuries before the current timeline.

- Magic naturally corrupts/glitches electronics when a Monster is either a Boss monster or have a higher concentration of Magic than normal in the Universe.

  * Unlike the Original, this Multiverse's things aren't built to last. Why? Consumerism and money.

- The Highschool is only a three hour bus ride from Mount Ebbot, the Mountain where the monsters were supposed to be sealed.

- Not, if not, Most Monsters are unable to ATK, just having enough magic to hold their form and their SOULs.