Liked by asiandabrat,madgalkris and 1,566,788 others

kingvonfromdao I been tryna be as humble as I can be.

View all 6,785 comments

citygirlde Delete instagram and focus on your 10 kids and me😒
100 likes

muwopfromdao I wont play the radio bout you 🖤

jusblow600 Grandson🖤

1bosstee Pressure 😤

DANA JOHNSON
2020
____________

"You don't know what you did, did to meYour body language speaks to meI don't know what you did, did to meYour body language speaks to me"

Your body language speaks to me
I don't know what you did, did to me
Your body language speaks to me"

Under the influence blasted by Chris brown throughout Dana's new home she was gonna be sharing with her granny and twin sisters, she wanted them close and she most likely wouldn't be home much since she'll practically be at Von's house staying until he gets mad and put her out like a wussy.

She sung to the music placing her shoes onto the shelf, she had too many. Her music suddenly went down a little she turned around seeing miss Irene looking around with a smile on her face she had been down a little all day because she was missing her apartment in parkway. They convinced her to leave everything and  just start over fresh as time went by Irene started loving the massive house she couldn't drop her smile.

"It look real pretty up in hea' I ain't use to all this chile—Dayvon out did himself I ain't know we all had a personal bathroom"Irene cooed excitedly rubbing her hand over the soft comforter on the bed.

"We gotta leave that life style behind, things finna get real good soon we gone go shopping and take trips I really owe you grandma I don't think you know how much I appreciate you for just being that sweet lady"

Irene smiled sweetly "You don't gotta thank me boo-boo , just keep making mama proud and I don't wanna wear my welcome out Von already bought us this house you got me—

"Grandma it ain't no favor counting over hea' you know that girl I'll buy you the same thing a hundred times in one day if you asked me and he feel the same way too you looked out for you us. You ain't gotta gamble no more for money, no more working at that pathetic ass clinic just sit back with yo feet up okay?"Dana sat her clothes down quickly seeing a tear slide from her granny's face she instantly comforted her with a big hug.

"If boo boo look good her folks gotta look good too!"She said laughing Irene laughed along with her.

"I love you"