I sat in my seat, on the sofa, my legs crossed and my body leaning into Draco, with his arm around me. But my eyes stayed locked on Mattheo.

He could act as distant as he please, but I seen the fire behind his eyes as I sat there, wrapped in Draco's arms.

Good, I hope that fire ate him alive, but at least I knew he was still in there.

Enzo spun the empty bottle; landing on Draco.

"Draco, truth or dare?" Enzo asked.

"Truth." He smirked.

"Bitch." Theo laughed.

"Shut it. Truth." Draco repeated.

"Who do you think, is the most attractive girl in this room?" Enzo smirked at him.

You see, the fun thing about wizard truth or dare, was that you had to drink truth serum, or veritaserum, before you answered your truths.

Draco took a swig, "I could've answered this without it, but yn. Obviously." He looked down at me and winked.

I seen Mattheos jaw clench, as he squeezed Astorias waist. I wondered if she knew why. Funny.

The game continued, silly truths and dares exchanged, until it got to Mattheo's turn.

"Mattheo!" Draco nearly howled, "truth or dare, riddle."

"Truth baby." He said with a wink, as he gripped Astoria's thigh. I tried my hardest not to throw up.

"Is it true, that Astoria is just a rebound?" Draco had an evil smirk on his face, like he wanted to cause trouble. I noticed Pansy quickly look over to me.

Mattheo took a sip of the serum, and almost locked eyes with me, before looking back at Draco, "for the most part."

I seen Astoria's whole body tense, as she darted her eyes at me, and I quickly looked at Enzo to spin the bottle again, so I didn't have to get into an all out brawl right now.

Just my luck, he did.

"Oh birthday boy!" Enzo let out a laugh, "truth or dare?"

"Dare me." He laugh, with a twisted kind of smile.

"Fine... I dare you..." he looked around the room, "to kiss the most attractive girl in this group."

I relaxed, knowing he'd go to Pansy.

I turned to look over my shoulder, to see how big the crowd was getting, when my face was pulled back by Theo.

"Merlin, forgive me." He whispered as he cupped my face and pulled me in, crashing our lips together.

This was not at all what I expected. He was my very best friend, my first friend, and I've been down the road of crossing lines with friends. Not to mention, he knew I had a boyfriend.

I withdrew my face, and quickly brought my eyes to his, giving him a very confused look.

His eyes showed no sorrow, just Theo being Theo. I quickly turned my head to Pansy, who was rolling her eyes so far back I thought she might be able to see her brain. I knew I would have to deal with her later.

Draco and Enzo sat there, laughing, and when I brought my eyes to Mattheo, it was the same rage filled eyes I remembered.

And for once, I didn't give not once fuck. I was happy he was angry, I was happy he was fucking miserable.

He bit the inside of his cheek and nearly threw Astoria off his lap.

Enzo quickly gave me a nod, as If he was telling me to follow Mattheo.

And for some reason I did.

I followed him up the dormitory stair case, quickly getting behind him.

"Back to Astoria, huh?" I chuckled, the room still spun, and I felt the fire whiskey edging me on. Giving me the strength to do this.

"Oh your one to talk?" He huffed turning to me, he toward over me on these stairs, "Theo? Are you fucking kidding me?" He took a step down, closing in the space between us, "what, are you trying to work your way through all of us?"

"Oh fuck you Matt, it was a dare." I rolled my eyes.

"A dare? Ha," he rolled his eyes, "just admit it. You're a whore."

"You know, for someone who's in love with me, you sure don't talk to me like you are." It slipped out. I blame it on the whiskey, making my lips so loose. I never in a billion years, wanted it to come out like this. Honestly, I didn't know if I ever did.

"What the fuck did you just say?" His eyes narrowed.

"Nothing." I quickly said, "go back to your girlfriend, please." I turned to walk down the stairs.

He stopped me, pulling my hand back, causing my whole body to face him. We were inches apart, this was the first time he's touched me in months.

"What did you just say?" He repeated.

"Why are you with Astoria? Of all girls?" I whispered, our noses almost touching.

"Why are you still with Anthony?" He huffed, inching closer.

"Matt." I let out a deep breath, trailing from his eyes to his lips.

"You know you miss me, don't lie pretty girl." He brushed the hair out of my face.

"You're so..." I let out a breath, "what do you want Matt? Do you want me or not?" I had no idea what had gotten into me.

"You know I want you. I always want you." His eyes were fixated on my lips.

"Then why did you block me?" Merlin, I hated whiskey right now.

"Right now, I want to know why did you just say, what you said?" He was still gripping my arm, hard.

"The phone Matt. It turned on." I let out a deep sign. I was done holding it all in.