06- extra +18

Mingi woke up to an empty bed with the sun on his face. He stretched like a cat until he felt some of the tension in his muscles release from the strenuous yet exhilarating activity from last night. Mingi couldn't believe how someone can fuck so good, he also couldn't believe that out of all the naughty things they did yesterday, not once did he get to taste Yunho's cock or get Yunho to use him like a cock sleeve.

Mingi rolled around, then rolled around some more because, goodness, the bed was thrice as big as his own. After reaching the other side for his phone on the nightstand, he laid back down, scrolling.

One new notification from 'Daddy' with a blue heart next to it. Mingi's brows arched as he opened the notification to a voice message.

Mingi giggled, realizing how Yunho made himself comfortable. Comfortable in his phone. Comfortable inside of him. He really was getting cozy.

"Good morning, how is my princess? I had to step in the office for a bit, but I should be back by noon. Breakfast is in the fridge, if you want anything else just use my card I left next to the TV. I'll see you soon, darling."

Mingi punched the air, legs wriggling, his body tumbling around the bed. How did he score such a sweetheart. Mingi's toes curled, stuffing his face onto one of the pillows dressed in silk, letting out a muffled scream as he banged his fists on the mattress. The man was a six foot something hunk, built in the right places, hella rich, goofy, good in bed, but an overall wonderful and gentle man (when he's not fucking Mingi, but even then, he was still so caring).

Mingi was down bad and he barely new the guy. Well, he knew his kinks, just not his favorite color. Anyways, Mingi digresses. He has all the time in the world now to get to know his prince charming of a beast.

Today's mission was to get some dick. Again.

Mingi had lewd ideas running through his mind. Yunho had his way last night, it was Mingi's turn this time. But not until Mingi calls off work. At this point he might not even need to work with the sugar daddy right up his alley.

Anyways, Yunho would be back soon, but what fun was it to wait when he could get straight to business. Mingi had a feeling that CEO Yunho didn't have time for breakfast before heading to work so suddenly, evident by the look of his practically empty kitchen. Plates and fancy china on display, collecting dust. Mingi opened the fridge and, of course, the only contents in his fridge were leftover takeout, energy drinks, and the new takeout Yunho ordered for him.

Alright. It was time to get to work.

After ordering some groceries online to make stir fry and japchae (as well as other knick knacks for later use), courtesy of Yunho's black card, Mingi got to work. He wanted to surprise the man and possibly, finally get Yunho to choke him with that huge cock of his.

Jesus.

Mingi was discovering new things about himself every minute.

He also knew that take away was nice, but a homemade meal was better and Yunho deserved a homemade meal. And more. Much much more.

Mingi looked at the cucumber, then back at his phone laying on the counter, then back at the cucumber with his lips pursed, mind filling with wanton thoughts again.

A quick voice message to thank Yunho, it was the least he could do.

Leaning against the counter, elbows on the cold granite. Mingi held the washed cucumber in one hand and his phone in the other, thumb hovering over the audio recording button.

"Thanks for breakfast, it's perfect after working out all night, you know," Yunho felt his face burn, "but If I'm gonna be honest, you were being a little selfish yesterday. There was one thing I was really hoping to do..." Yunho listened intently, pressing the speaker of his phone closer to his ear, increasing the volume a little louder, but he would soon regret it.