03- +18

Every sway of Mingi's hips, every swipe of his stray hairs that fell out his ponytail, every movement Yunho surveilled. Mingi didn't have to do much to be a menace, either. It's like his whole existence sucked up Yunho's soul. His tantalizing aura was enough to get Yunho straining in his pants, mouth-watering, head dizzy with all the positions he could fuck Mingi in.

When Mingi was out of sight, his mind wandered back to the table's conversation. Yunho engaged, laughed, and even threw in his dad jokes while simultaneously keeping tabs on Mingi whenever he appeared on the floor to serve customers.

"I've been telling Yunho-ah he needs an assistant. Especially since he's going to school again," San took a swig of his beer. "Please, you're just saying that because you don't want to share Wooyoung anymore," Jongho joked as Hongjoong agreed.

"Why are we talking about work? Didn't you tell me to leave work at work?" Yunho argued half-heartedly but still laughed along with his brothers. "Who said that? Work follows you three no matter where you are," Wooyoung pointed out with a pout.

Wooyoung was the newest member of Yunho's small company he managed with his other brothers, San and Jongho. Hongjoong worked as an assistant for the three until they expanded. Now, he worked directly under Jongho to manage the financial side, and Wooyoung was under San's management with the marketing aspect. While Yunho handled the administration area, putting off hiring his own assistant when he could just borrow Wooyoung or Hongjoong here and there. No one has yet to handle Yunho's workload enough for them to stay.

"Woah, so they're your bosses, basically?" Seonghwa clarified, piecing together the information he had just found out about Hongjoong and along with his classmate Yunho.

"More like my kids I need to babysit, but sure if you think of it that way," Hongjoong quipped, eyeing his bosses playfully.

"You act like you don't love us," Yunho poked fun at the shorter, nudging his shoulder several times too many for Hongjoong's liking. 

The light-hearted banter Yunho took part in was a stark contrast to what was going on in his mind. Mingi would know because, with every glance towards his friend's table, Yunho's eyes would lock on Mingi's without fail. The cheerful chatter from his mouth was distinct to the concentrated gaze he aimed at the Hooter's employee.

Hungry, mischievous, teasing.

They would dance around each other all night, building the mood. Excitement and arousal hidden behind every gesture.

Mingi would play along while effortlessly satisfying the rest of his customers. He would come by to ask the group if everything was alright, purposefully brushing against Yunho's side.

Drink spilled? Coke refill? No problem, Mingi was quick with it. Leaning enough to reveal some cleavage whilst he wiped the mess Yunho deliberately created.

"Sorry about that, I got carried away," Yunho pretended, studying the dip of the waiter's chest, skin glistening under warm lights. "You spilled everywhere, Yunho-sii," Mingi feigned indifferently, "No worries, I'll clean every last drop," he crouched down.

Yunho gulped as Mingi dabbed his rag closer to his growing crotch. The taller could pretend to be innocent with his friendly masquerade, but there was no denying the rather large imprint of his dick against his pants.

Yunho coughed, "I'll head to the bathroom. Thanks," he excused himself, his touch lingering on Mingi's wrists. The waiter let out a shaky breath, trying his best not to get hard, his uniform already left nothing to the imagination.

Should Mingi follow? What would they do all alone? Who would give up first?

It only took another minute for Mingi to finish cleaning, letting Yeosang know he was taking a break. "For the love of god— Mingi, don't you dare fuck him in the bathroom. You're literally getting off in an hour," Yeosang warned, tying his apron before stomping his way to the floor.