"Girl these look so good." I said. "They're going on my insta story real quick."

Isa smiled at me. "You know I always eat it up."

It's true, she eats up whenever it comes to nails. 

I hugged her and said my goodbyes. I walked out of the nail salon and went to my car.

@skyla

 ❤️     💭     📩

 ❤️ 💭 📩

Liked by Isa and 612,813 others

skyla go get yo nails done by @isabelwest !!!

view all 873 comments

Isa absolutely ate up with the nails. I felt so brand new. The men gonna be flooding through the dm's now.

I was on my way to drive home when I got a text from Mia.

"Girl can we go shopping, I'm so bored?"

I smiled and called her.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hey girl!" I heard Mia say.

"I'm coming to your house right now!" I said.

Mia laughed. "Girl yes. Let me go get some money."

"See you in 5." I said before hanging up.

I knew that I was gonna go crazy with the money my dad gave me for the week. Shopping solves all problems.

I got to Mia's house and opened the door. We were close enough to where I could open the door myself and no one cared.

"Mia?" I called out.

"One second!" She came running down.

"Lets go!" I said.

We took her car instead of mine because I didn't want to drive. Passenger princess for life.

We arrived at the mall and walked in the big doors. We were walking through stores, trying things on, buying things, and having so much fun. We took some photos in the changing rooms and Mia posted them on Insta.

@Amelia