"We have come a long way together." Vince began his speech, it was now becoming dark and everyone was sat by a big fire. Y/n sat next to Minho, holding his hand and not leaving his side since the moment she'd awoken.

Thomas and Newt sat on the other side of her. "So many have sacrificed so much to make this place possible." Vince continues, Y/n looked to Thomas and placed her hand on top of his giving it a small squeeze. "Your friends and your family. So here's to the ones who couldn't be here, here's to the friends we lost, this place is for you. It's for all of us." Vince said, lifting up his cup and all the others following suit except for a few.

Vince then gestured to, two big rocks. "But this, this is for them. So, in your own time, in your own way, come make peace. And welcome to the safe haven!" Vince finished his speech, everyone began to cheer and clap.

Thomas was sat alone, soon came Y/n and Minho followed by Newt. They all took a seat with him, Y/n laid her head onto her brother's shoulder smiling up at him. "This is gonna be a good home for us." Minho said, his hand clasping Y/n's.

"We're finally going to be okay, Tommy." Newt added. "We're all together, safe." Y/n says, rubbing his back with her free hand after lifting her head up. Thomas gave a small smile to them, still upset over their friends death.

Y/n knew Thomas would take a while to grieve for her death, but he had them all of them and they would never leave his side, especially Newt. Newt took Thomas's hand into his, Thomas's face brightened a bit.

"Oh yeah, you had this on you while you passed out. Figured I'd keep it safe for ya." Minho then said, digging into his jacket pocket and pulling out a necklace. The same necklace Newt had given to Thomas, before Thomas could even reach for it Newt grabbed ahold of it.

"What was that for?" Thomas asked confused. "Nothing...it's just...nothing, you don't need this anymore, you don't need this because Y/n saved me." Newt said, looking sadly at the necklace before looking back up at Y/n. "Thank you." Was all he said before chucking the necklace into the fire.

Y/n smiled and stood up, giving Newt a quick hug. "Anything for my best friend." She said, earning a small scoffing sound from Minho. "Hey. What about me?" Minho teased. "Yes, yes. You're my best friend too." Y/n laughed a bit, Newt and Thomas as well.

"Good, that's what I like to hear." Minho smirked to himself, as Newt took a seat next to Thomas again Minho had stood up and placed his lips onto Y/n's making her blush a bit. "Really? Right here." Thomas asked unamused. "I don't think I approve of my best friend and sister dating." He then added.

"I say let the love birds be, they're a perfect match." Newt says, chuckling. Both Minho and Y/n laughed, along with Thomas and Newt. "See you out there." Minho then says, his arm wrapped around y/n's waist and the two waved goodbye.

The next morning Y/n had awoken early, she walked over quietly to the rock of names. Her eyes glistened onto Teresa's name for a moment, and then Rachel's, along with a few other names she'd recognized. Chuck, Ben, Alby. Names she'd heard back from in the scorch.

Y/n then picked up the knife, and began to chisel a name into the wall. Once she was done she took a step back looking at the name. Sydney. She felt her eyes burn a bit at the name. She'd missed her best friend, but she knew that if she were here now she would've been proud of her.

After a few minutes of just staring at the name she put the knife down, walking along the sand and staring at the ocean. She then felt a pair of arms wrap around from behind her. "Hey there Angel." Minho whispered into her ear. "Hey handsome." She replied back, turning in his arms and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Whatcha doing out here?" He asked, swaying them back and forth gently. "Just enjoying the view." She smiled. "Mind if I join you?" Minho asked, giving her a quick kiss. "I don't mind at all." She says, the two then pull away. Hand in hand, as they stare at the water.

"Angel, There's something I need to ask you." Minho broke the silence, looking down at her. "Yeah?" Y/n asked, looking up at him confused. Minho then sighed heavily, before standing in front of her and holding onto both of her hands.

"I'm really bad at this kind of stuff, but...you know it's worth the awkwardness if it means I get to spend a lifetime with you." Minho began, Y/n tilting her head slightly. "Y/n, I know we haven't been together long but I want you to know how much I love and care for you. Back at WCKD I spent every waking moment thinking of you, and when I finally seen you again I knew I didn't want to let you go. I knew I wanted to spend an eternity with you, So Y/n, will...will you marry me?" Minho finished, silence filled the air once more.

Y/n began to smile brightly, tears prickling from the corner of her eyes. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" She cried, jumping into his arms. Minho smiled and laughed, relieved that the girl accepted his proposal. "I can't believe it, you actually want to marry me?" Y/n asked astonished. "Of course I do Angel, to me you're the love of my life. You are Unforgettable."

Y/n smiled once more before smashing her lips onto his, the two sharing a passionate and loving kiss. Here it was, the two of them together. Everyone free from WCKD's control.

They could finally be free.