Welcome to the villains world, 2.

Start from the beginning

As softly as the sound could go, the hum from his lips parted for his voice to bubble from his throat as it trembled with a nervous ease, "grim...!," he whispered, patting the little grey fluff of grim's head as the grey monster's round azure eyes stared back at him. 

Yuuken clutched the rag and bucket like it was the only thing keeping him together in twisted wonderland, "somebody is here though, and he's certainly not Ace!,"

With a little "eep!," grim hid behind the magicless janitor's legs, a little wake up call for him to say that he and yuu weren't the only ones in the room, the stranger's unsettling golden flaked eyes and unfriendly frown seemingly unapproachable

Hopping off the cafeteria table, you stood up, dusting off the invisible germs from the folds of your grey jacket, "I assume that I'm not the one your looking for," 

You maintained a couple seconds of eye contact before looking to the ground, golden flaked irises trailing to the large open doors that continued down the hall, "granted," nervous laughter bubbled from your throat, "you weren't the person I was looking for either,"

Yuuken took a hesitant step forward, a hand reaching out as if to close the uncomfortable distance between you two, "look," he started, the amber of his eyes flickering to the ground.

Everybody yuu had met so far in this, strange school was quite unruly, hostile. 

He was already on high alert for any information of where he was, who were here, and if they would help him.

Yuu didn't need any more conflict like what transpired with Ace to occur before he could return home, if he could remember what home was.

The memories were getting blurrier every second he was stuck in this foreign place, and he feared he might loose track of himself in this twisted world of magic.

And certainly, he didn't need this stranger waiting aimlessly in this cafeteria where he so conveniently was tasked to wash a hundred windows to turn into another copy of the redheaded freshman who'd insulted him earlier that day.

The singular red rose under the golden flaked pupils of his eyes matched the scheme of the heart that was also drawn below the crimson of Ace's eyes; the red and black armband all there was needed to prove that they were from the same dorm.

Yuuken cleared his throat, trying to rid of the anxieties bubbling inside, "we're sorry for walking in so abruptly," the gold of their eyes glittered under the fading light of the cafeteria, the sunlight retreating from the sky.

The magicless janitor tucked his hands into the pocket of his clothes, a curious smile spreading across his lips, "Say, have you seen a redhead with a heart under his eye somewhere? That's who we were looking for. The headmage tasked us to wash a hundred windows because the queen of hearts statue had been charred when he started a fight with grim."

The natural frown of your lips curved into a grimace, your gloved hands brushing against your skin as you rubbed the back of your neck, "shoot, that does sound pretty awful. Haven't seen any redheads around here however, sorry to disappoint."

Letting your arms drop to your sides, your brows rose curiously with a twinkle of mischief dancing through the glint of your irises, "the headmage you say?," your lips curved into a smile, akin to that of a business owner offering a deal, "I was just looking for where he might be."

Leaning your body against a cafeteria table, you let your arms fold neatly against your chest in a crisscross, "how about this?," the twinkle in your irises dimmed a little as the corners of your eyes scrunched as your lips spread wider in a charming grin.