Welcome to the villains world, 1.

Start from the beginning

Opposing to the chaos, the strict red headed housewarden rules the dorm with an iron fist, maintaining the order of rules upon the heartslabyul students and beheading those who do not keep to their promise of abiding the laws.

The Rose red tyrant, as one might assume.

But all you could see beneath the veiled anger reflecting upon his eyes, was the crying child leaning by the side of his windowsill as he ignored the shouts of concern and the clank of throwing stones against the glass.

As those same grey eyes that bore the sadness of a crying child stared before your own, you saw a flicker of recognition ignite a powerful flame inside his pupils.

That was the real reason why there wasn't a heart shaped collar clamped around your neck.

Your eyes reflected that of his own.

As you stood up from your seat, you carried the plate of untouched grilled cheese sandwich and got ready to throw it into the dump. 

By now, most students were looking for places to sit as they carried their food in their hands, some still stubbornly hanging in line.

"Awe man! Leona is gonna kill me! The grilled cheese sandwich is out of stock today." A sandy haired boy with thin arms and a patterned yellowy orange bandana wrapped around his neck, the large hyena ears flattening his hair as his lips curved down into a deadpan.

Blue-grey irises scanned around the cafeteria, in search for the deluxe grilled cheese sandwich that was missing from the lineup. 

Of course it had to be sold out today! It was the first week of the semester after all, and the cafeteria food had a tendency of running short on good items after a day or two, making it hard for people to to get a tasty meal. Although, most of the items were still pretty decently delicious.

Skimming over the group of other heartslabyul students behind you, Ruggie's eyes landed on the grilled cheese untouched on your plate, standing lonesome on the wooden cafeteria table.

You just seemed to just vanish into the background; a furrow in your brows and downward tug of your lips making you look mean and unwelcoming.

He had to double check the band around your arm as he first mistaken you for a member of his own dorm.

Yet, no yellow bandanna wrapped itself around your waist. Instead, a black and red strap tied around your arm, identifying you as a heartslabyul student. Who were you?

"So your the kid who got the last grilled cheese?,"

The sandy haired boy slid over to the seat next to yours, eyeing the sandwich in the plate pushed aside. 

Curiosity filled his chest as golden flaked irises bore into his own, nagging at the logical side of his brain as they fought in a battle of mind and heart.

Other than the prominent grilled cheese that stood out on the lonesome table, his eyes would have skimmed over you, your figure disappearing into the faceless crowd.

The muscles of your face was curved into a frown, tiredness and boredom being mistaken for distaste and hostility, shoulders slumped foreword as you leaned into your hands. 

A black and red armband wrapped around your limb as he could just imagine a patterned bandana over your waist or neck, mistaking you for one of his dorm at first glance.

But no, he had never seen you before. 

You leaned back, awkwardness sending angry pangs of panic through your chest, "is that a bad thing?,"