"Beautiful." Huh? My lips parted and my head tilted. He laid down next to me and nibbled my ear. "You're just so damn pretty." He said, running his hand down my torso. My mind went blank, forgetting about my insecurities. I felt his fingers slip in between my legs and I moaned. He kept watching me as I hitched my hips and started breathing heavier. A smile creeped up on his face. I moved to kiss him and he stopped me.

  "I have an idea." He said, with a wry grin. "Do you have any rope?" A chill went up my spine. The good kind. "I wish I did."

  "Hmm." He hummed before grabbing my hands and pulling them up over my head. He hovered over me, straddling me. "We'll make do." He said, grabbing my scarf. "Blindfold or tie up?" He asked. My jaw dropped. Not the scarf! Before I could answer, he smirked at me.

"Mmm, blindfold." He said plainly, handing me the scarf. "That's not a question."

  "Ai ai, Captain." I said, seeing him blush before tying the scarf around my eyes. Officially, I had no clue what would happen next.

   "Damn, Misaki. Call me that again." I heard him say. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything, I felt his lips on my neck, making me gasp. His tongue traced down my neck, over my collar bone and down my sternum. He stopped for a moment when my breath hitched at a sensitive spot between my breasts and I felt him graze his teeth and kiss at it. I jumped, my breathing getting more erratic.

   I reached down and grasped his hair while he rolled his tongue over to my breast, grabbing both of them and flicking his tongue over my nipples. He hummed a disapproving tone and I put my hands back over my head, muttering a "sorry captain" just to drive him wild. A hand slipped down my torso and grabbed at the sensitive spot on my hip, making me buck and gasp. Still massaging one breast and licking at the the other, he ran his hand down between my legs, wetting his fingers as he traced around my clit. Holy shit.

   He was driving me wild. All I wanted to do was grab him and kiss him and beg him to fuck me. But I knew that if I did, he would probably take twice as long to get to the main event. Because he wanted my hands above my head, and he wanted me to let him take control. And I wanted him to do it. I wanted to listen. There was something about letting go of control. But, in all actuality, I held all the cards. Because, if I said stop, then it would be over. But I didn't want to stop.

    My breath got heavier as he continued his torment. It took everything in my power not to squeeze my thighs together to relieve the pressure that was building up between my legs. Luffy expertly traced around my clit before finally pressing down on it. Like a button, I lost it. A loud moan ripped out of my throat as I was sent over the edge, shaking and squeezing my legs together as he flicked at my clit to keep me orgasming. Everything he was doing was enough to send me into orbit.

   Luffy suddenly moved away from me, taking even his hand away from between my legs as I continued to orgasm. The next thing I knew, he was forcing my legs open, and kissing up my thighs. Dear God that's good. He kissed my hips next, making me yearn for him to go down on me. He nipped at my hip, making me jump. I kept my legs open, almost like I was begging for him to give it some attention. His lips left me again and his hands squeezed my hips, rolling them so that my pelvis pointed up a little.

   He made me sit there like that, unsure what his next move was, before finally flicking his tongue over my clit. My whole body reacted violently. Way more violently than I thought it would. He swirled his tongue around my clit, his hands keeping my hips from moving into him. I was helpless, and it was amazing. His tongue curled and flicked around my clit, making me moan. He built me up for what seemed like forever, before finally sending me over the edge, yet again.

    This time, he didn't waste a single second. I felt myself stretch as he entered me while I was still orgasming. I felt myself clamp down on his dick, making him moan. Fuck.

    There was no end to this. One orgasm rolled into another as he rocked his hips into me. I felt his finger slip back between us, circling around my clit as he fucked me. I squirmed underneath him, whispering his name as he worked to bring me beyond what I had ever felt. His other hand kept my hands pinned over my head as I actively tried to pull my hands away. His pace quickened and I nibbled at his jawline, making him groan.  Finally, he pressed all the way into me, as deep as he could go, while still playing with my clit, sending me further through the roof than ever before as I wrapped my legs around him. And then, it happened. Luffy slammed into me, screaming my name as we both came together. I felt his warm cum explode inside of me, sending me on an even higher plane than before. He kept on slamming into me, moaning as he did.

  Shit. He collapsed on top of me, not even bothering pulling out at this point, and pulled the scarf off of my face. Neither of us could catch our breath. The dread hadn't hit us yet. We were on too much of a high. Luffy kissed me passionately, making me whine as he rocked his hips into me one last time.

   "I fucked up." He breathed.

   "Yep." I said, still breathless. I draped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "It'll be ok." I said, unable to elaborate in the moment.

   "Mmmm, I'll find out why later." He said, wrapping his arms around me and flipping us over so that I laid on top of him. He still hadn't pulled out. I was on such a high, I didn't even question it.

    I traced circles on his chest and kissed him on the neck, making him groan. I felt him get hard again while inside of me. His hands traced up and down my back and he rolled his hips, making me moan. No friggin way. I was already so spent, but a pressure between my legs said we weren't done yet. Luffy grabbed my hips and rolled them as he pounded into me. My breathing got fast again and I could feel the pressure building again.

  "Luffy..." I moaned. This was too much. A part of me wondered if I could even handle another. Everything was soaked as he pounded into me. Both of our bodies were moving as one before we both finally exploded again. He must have thought since he didn't pull out the first time that he didn't have to bother a second time. It stupidly felt so damn good, being able to hit the highest of highs at the same time as your partner. It was a dangerous game we were playing, though.

"Luffy stop doing that!" I breathed.

"Sorry, sorry." He said, kissing me on the jaw before I got out of bed. "Where are you going?"

"To rinse off!" I said. I was soaked, and now that the adrenaline was wearing off, a little freaked out. All road blocks were down, which meant I had to take a pill. At least we were in my world. I would not be able to have this conversation in the other world. "Never do that again!" I added in a huff. That's it. I'm buying enough condoms to last a lifetime. Damn it.