Who the fck is this chick?☹

Authors note:
Hello p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pookie wookie's🥺🥺🥺
This is gonna be sukuna's pov of the day for this chapter if y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're gonna be c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-confused😫😫😖
Anyway, let's continue UWU!

~Sukuna's pov~

I woke up, in my bed. I was extremely tired and didn't want to wake up. But I had to because of my royal duties. I had to spar with Geto, he is one of the best guards we have. And today was a day to practice if I'm as good as him.

I get up, and brush my hair a bit. Stupid mortals can't even brush their hair in this goddamn city. All of them are disgusting people. I have to at least pretend to like them, it's just so exhausting.

After I'm done brushing my beautifully pink hair, I get my robe on and get out of my room. I walk in the hallway so I could get to the sparring grounds. But then, my father, Gojo. came up to me.

"wsup bro, wanna go do crack??"
He popped out of nowhere. I yell out of surprise.
"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK?!"

My action was very normal. Because normally your parent does not ask if you want to do illegal substances with them.
"Fuck you mean do crack?? Are you high??"
I ask. I was actually pretty curious. Because what the fuck?
"Do crack crack. Pigeon. uspell. Probably."

.. What the fuck.
"Uhhh... Okay.. No, bye."
I ran away as fast as possible. Soon, I arrived to the destination that I needed to be.

"Huh, you're finally here."
Geto said in his very stupid voice.
"No shit. Now let's spa-"
I began to say but Geto cut me off.
"We are not going to spar today. I'm sorry but something came up. I need to go to the kingdom next door to find you a wife."
He explained in his cold tone.
"But I'm not even the age to be married yet! This unexpectable!"

"Talk to your father about it."
Geto said, turning around and walking away. Like nothing just happened. Me and him scheduled this for at least 4 months! How dare he just do that! Ugh, I'm just going to go to the woods. That'll calm me. With no mortal to disturb me. Peasants. Absolute peasants.

I got on my horse, Itadori. And rode off to the woods. The scenery was actually pretty nice today. Today is not as bad as I thoug-

"OMG! SOMEONE HELP ME! THIS FILTHY THING IS RUINING MY AESTHETIC MOOD!"

Spoke too soon. What the fuck was that noise. I rode my horse to where the sound came from, and I saw a disgusting mortal female in my presence, she had blonde hair and disgustingly blue eyes. God I hate blue eyed people.

I look at the ground and saw it was just a goddamn little cute mouse. What is this chick saying??
I killed the mouse with my sword and looked at her with disgust.

"Are you okay? You were screaming like a crazy person? Like, the fuck?"

Who the fuck is this chick?

To be continued..

YOU'RE TOO SLOW❗❗❓❓🗣🔥🔥

SPEED OF LIGHT I'M HIM💪🔥