Himiko's Villainous Fantasy

Start from the beginning

   "W-Why?!" she sputtered. "Wouldn't you want me as your hench...girlfriend?!"

   "Nope. The Joker treats Harley Quinn like trash," Kokichi answered. "She's just his goon, and the Joker doesn't see her as more than that. But you're not my goon, or henchgirlfriend, or whatever you wanna call it. You're my Supreme Lady, and I will treat you as such." He lifted her hand to his lips and kissed the back of it. Himiko blushed. "Besides, you don't wanna be like Harley, anyways. She's an awesome character, but she's all sorts of messed up. You're way better than she is."

   "Nyeeeh...Kokichi! You're so sweet!" she gushed. Kokichi winked flirtatiously at her in response. "B-But...you'd still want me to be a clown, right? I could be called 'Cutie Pie the Clown!' I can go around shoving pies in people's faces, and-"

   "Himiko, what are you even talking about?" Kokichi interrupted. 

   "Nyeh? What do you mean?"

   "I mean, why do you keep talking about Joker, and Harley Quinn, and henchmen, and stuff like that?" Kokichi asked. 

   "Oh! Because, well...I was kinda thinking that...what if you and I were, like...supervillains?" Himiko asked shyly as traced her finger around the folds of Kokichi's blanket. Kokichi raised his eyebrows in surprise and amusement at her.

   "Ha...you would wanna be a villain?! " he asked. 

   "Well...kinda," Himiko replied with a small shrug. "I mean, not in real life, I guess. It's just something I like daydreaming about sometimes." Kokichi kept staring at her. A smile began to grow on his face. "I just wonder what it'd be like if you and I were working side by side as supervillains," Himiko continued. "At first, we didn't like each other, but then we fell in love, and we became a couple. And now we rule the world together."

   "Oooo, spicy!" Kokichi murmured, wiggling his eyebrows. "But, to be honest, I don't think a clown is fitting for you, HimiCocoa Bean. I think you should stick with magic, like being a dark mage, or something. I think a clown and a magician...or mage...would be pretty cool together!"

    "Nyeh...you really think so?" Himiko asked.

    "Totally!" Kokichi replied. "I could be the chaotic clown with the maniacal laugh and vicious pranks, and you can be the mysterious mage, who wields dark magic, and is a bit seductive. I'm the brains, and you're the beauty." Himiko gasped with delight.  

   "Nyeeeeh...I like that!" she said. "Ooo! Ooo! Can I be sassy, too?" Kokichi chuckled.

   "It's your fantasy, babe," he replied with a shrug. Himiko clasped her hands together and pressed them against her cheek as she sighed dreamily.

   "I can see it now," she said. "You, the Jester, and I, Sorceress, and we're trying to outdo each other, competing to see who the better villain is. And, then, one day, right when I'm about to steal a very valuable jewel, my hand touches yours. You're standing on the other side, and we stare into each other's eyes, and...and...there's a spark there, and...and...the alarm goes off, and we steal the jewel together, and we get away with it, and you tell me that you and I should be a team, and even though I'm reluctant at first, I can't help but be beguiled by your charm and charisma, and the more time we spend together, the more we fall in love, and one night, you steal my heart completely as we seal our love with a kiss under the moon!" Himiko then swooned, and leaned her body against Kokichi's chest. "Nyeeeeh...I love you, Kokichi," she sighed. Kokichi chuckled and rolled his eyes.

   "God, Himiko, you're such a dweeb," he said, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly. "But...I love you, too." Himiko sat up and batted her eyelashes at him as she coyly swayed her shoulders.

    "Did you like my fantasy, Kokichi?" she asked. 

    "Nee-heehee...it was goofy," Kokichi replied with a cheeky grin. Himiko swatted him. 

   "It was not!" she pouted. 

    "I mean, I didn't say it like it was a bad thing," Kokichi pointed out. "But it was definitely goofy."

   "Hmph! You're just jealous that you didn't think of it yourself," Himiko said, flipping her hair with her hand at him. 

    "Uh-huh. Keep telling yourself that," Kokichi said. With her fingers, Himiko flicked his forehead, making Kokichi laugh. 

   "Nyeh...can I still call you 'puddin,' and 'Mistah K?'" Himiko asked.

    "Sure! I'm okay with that," Kokichi replied. 

    "Yaaaay!" Himiko exclaimed, throwing her arms around Kokichi. She began kissing him repeatedly. "Mwah! I love you! Mwah! Mwah!"

   "Yeah, yeah...I love you, too..." Kokichi replied in between kisses. He then chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Dweeb."