Moving In and Out!/ Training the Previous Generation!

Maybe it was the Weeping, Getting Tried, and Falling back asleep, but when you checked up on the Human Woman the next day the Redhead Greeted You Cheerfully!

Redhead: Hi Mr. Y/n!

Y/n: (Blushing) I... Uh... Please Mr. Y/n Was my Father, even though I really don't know who My Father is and he Might be dead for all I know, but Please call me Y/n.

Redhead: Right, Thanks Y/n!

The other women were still scared of you which was only natural considering what Happened, but You had Found A Cooking Kit amongst the Stolen Items you made them all A Pseudo-stew. This is the first True Meal you ever had and it tasted Really good.

Other than the Redhead the 4 others were A Peddler, the Other with A Fuzzy atmosphere the Job Appraiser, and also the Blacksmith, she said she would Polish all of your weapons and and If You can arrange Facilities for her she could make some.

The Twins each held the Jobs Tailor and Cook so you assigned them to Cook and Make clothes in the Future but you couldn't Just expect them to make clothes for the Goblins who attacked and Kidnapped them so You told them to Just make clothes for themselves in the meantime.

As for Food you told them to Put it up for Now you pretty Much wanted some nice Cooked meals for Once.

Of course, the Cool Beauty Was An alchemist so you wanted her to Make Potions, but you didn't want her to Poison the food so you wanted someone to watch them. When you warned them they seemed scared which made you wonder why.

Of course, The Redhead can farm but as of now, that's completely Pointless so You assigned her to Train with everyone else. You wanted the women to get stronger so they could protect themselves from Situations Kind of Like this.

The Morning Training went as per Usual but today was different as everyone was now Moving out. As the Older Generation Moved back into the Cave had gotten too small since Usually so Many younger Goblins die that usually isn't A Problem, but with everyone surviving it's different this time.

You had decided to Move everyone To the Orc Mining Camp since It's Much Bigger, and It's reinforced so it's Far sturdier, and you also wanted to Mine as many Spirit stones as possible.

You had sent out Kichi and A Group of 10 Goblins as an advance Party as the rest of you Packed up your stuff and with Plenty of Backpacks and Workers, it was very quick.

The Women were escorted by Mi and E as the walk took a little over an Hour.

It seemed like some Orcs were wandering the Area so Kichi and his advance Party Killed them all and you got the hearts while the Bodies were split amongst Him and his Party as A Reward, and then you began to arrange the Cave.

Since there are no Decorations you just had to set up the Living and Storage areas and you also couldn't forget the Toilets.

When you were finished with the General Layout you left the rest to Gobuji with Construction and decided to start Building where the Human Women would sleep. Thanks to your earth Control ability it was very easy as you had Built A Smithery, An Alchemist Lab, and even A Cook and Tailor shop for the Twins. You had also Built of Wooden bed frame with wood you had found and wrapped it with Your Threads. It was Just A Simple bed but it had Multiple layers of your threads so it's simply somewhat comfortable.

Water Spirit Stones end up being used as Drinking water and as for the Spirit stone supply It can easily be mined. The Blacksmith even said that in the future she can use Spirit stones to craft new gear which would be Useful.

You all spent the rest of the day Cleaning up the Place and A Meal was cooked by the Sisters and as expected for them Possessing the cook Job it tasted really good.

The Next Day...

You had finally begun to Train the Older generation as you had them observe things like Formation and combat Practice, and they were surprised by all of this, which had you worried about the Training.

You had to do things like Basic Practice and you were like A Demonic Training Officer screaming Orders at them and calling them names with every curse word in the Book!

One of them decided to be an Idiot and tried to attack but you you caught their Punch and it ended Like this...

To be honest, everyone from your Generation saw it coming and commented, and how stupid of A Move that Goblin Just tried to Pull on you.

Of course, they're Stamina was Far Higher than the ones of your Generation so they recovered Quickly and you continued their Training.

You didn't even go Hunting that day as you Trained the Older generation that whole day.