Jealous

requests are open :)
yay no intro enjoy sapphics

Margot wrapped an arm around your waist as you walked through the little town. You pointed out different stores and movie posters and things, and Margot simply smiled, mesmerised by you and your voice.

You pointed out a cosy-looking little diner. "Can we eat there?" you asked her, looking into her eyes hopefully.

Her smile brightened, "Of course!"

She laughed as she was nearly dragged across the asphalt as you lead her quickly to the diner.

You two found a little booth by the window and you sat beside Margot. She allowed you to put your head on her shoulder.

A waiter walked over to take your orders. He took Margot's like any other order, but when it came to you, it was different, "And what can I get you, beautiful?"

You appreciated the compliment, but didn't really enjoy the way he eyed you up and down.

You cleared your throat, not noticing the way Margot's hand clenched into a fist and how she shot him daggers with her glare.

You gave him your order. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat when he winked at you as he walked away.

You ended up forgetting about the interaction with the guy as soon as he left because Margot began talking. She tried to distract herself and you from the waiter, which worked, until he came back around to give you two your orders a few minutes later.

You smiled at him and watched as his eyes basically turned into those heart-eye emojis.

Margot's grip tightened on her phone.

As you set Margot's order down in front of her - because for some reason, he didn't - he started flirting with you. Full-on flirting.

As he was about to drop a third pickup line, Margot hooked her fingers under your chin and turned you towards her roughly, and with a hungry moan, pressed her lips to yours harshly. You squeaked in surprise, but quickly melted into her. She tilted her head to deepen the kiss. You felt the waiter's stare on both of you, but Margot didn't seem to care. She pulled away after a long minute, panting, but a triumphant smile on her face when she saw the waiter walk away quickly.

She smirked smugly.

You raised your eyebrows at her, surprised and intrigued by her bold move. "Did you get jealous, baby?"

She turned away suddenly. You saw her blushing.

You nudged her. "Margot got jealous," you said in a singsong voice.

She rolled her eyes, trying to play it cool. "Jealousy is not in my vocabulary," she retorted, but her reddened cheeks gave her away. You grinned, finding her adorable. "Sure, sure," you teased, leaning in to give her a quick peck on the cheek. Margot huffed, but her smile betrayed her true feelings.

"You know I only have eyes for you, baby."

"I know."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

-

comment on this line or pm me for requests <3