Mock 2: Heroes are Everywhere

Then you will die, in the name of Aliace!" Akwan yelled as he ran at Design who swung her scythe down at him.

Design would notice the pink parts of her helmet glow as she hit him, smirking under her helmet she would swiftly kick him in the side before glancing over as the dull colors around the two flashes pink and green.

"Wha...?" Design and Akwan would both utter before the two were forced out of the structure, disappearing from one another's presence, Design would quickly undo her transformation upon doing so.

Falling back into Wonbin's arms, Dayoung would blink a few times before looking at Wonbin. "Are you okay?" He would ask, frantic as he would be leaning against the concrete wall behind him, she would take in the small cuts and bruises on him, she would look around slowly to see the car that nearly hit him crashed into the wall, smoke coming out of it and the driver of the car outside of it talking on the phone.

###

Another day of practice for the miraculous K-Pop girl group would be magical as the beautiful leader of the group, Son Dongmi, would leap into the air, before landing onto the ground gracefully. "Amazing practice girls!" Dongmi would smile as she spun on her tiptoes before turning to her group.

"Unnie, you're amazing!" Kimishiro Hitomi smiled, her eyes sparkling as she rushed up to Dongmi, holding her hands, swinging them back and forth happily.

"Heh, thank you, Hitomi-san." Dongmi would smiled warmly, melting at the happy virus in front of her. A sudden ominous feeling rushed though the air as Dongmi would suddenly clench her first, "girls, take a small break and stay in this room... I'll be right back." Dongmi uttered as she saw her manager standing at the door, watching her. The girls all muttered an okay and took a seat wherever they could.

"SyA, you felt that too right?" Their manager would ask as Dongmi exited the room, closing the door behind her.

"I did."

"Are you ready to try this?" the manager asked holding up a briefcase.

Dongmi sucked in a breath as she placed her hand upon the case,
"Let's do this." Dongmi nodded, determined. Rushing out of the building, Dongmi would glance around as she saw a tornado-like cloud heading straight for her and her manager, the two dove out of the way before seeing a spark of lightning resulting in the tornado disappearing into thin air. "Manager-nim, case now!" Dongmi said as she would watch her manager shakily open the box. Dongmi's eyes would sparkle as she lifted the item from the case. She would hear a crash of thunder and the tornado was gone but now a figure wearing white, yellow and pale pink, stood there stretching her arms. A little fairy creature with wings would fly next to the figures face.

"Awesome job, Design, that's the third one  this week!" The fairy said as it would high five their partner.

Kamen Rider Design would heave a soft sigh as she would let the fairy sit in her hands, "I'm not even suppose to be here right now... Zap, I'm suppose to be with my family."

"I know I know— but hey you fought well!" The fairy known as Zap would smile as Design would sigh before she would look at her fairy as the two disappeared, Design would look up making eye contact with Dongmi, her eyes also widening.

"Craft..." She whispered in awe as she teleported away.

Dongmi would put the driver on without thinking much as the place glitched and everyone froze, the broken structure. Design would appear next to Dongmi, shocking herself before the two noticed Akwan. "God dang it!" Design scowled as she looked at Akwan who laughed,

"Good to see you too, Design." He would look at Dongmi, "Hmm? A new heroine, and what's your name love?" Akwan asked.

Dongmi would make a face as she looked at her driver. "D-Do—" She remembered Design's name she called her— "Craft; it's Craft."

Akwan nodded, approvingly. "Okay, Craft, and can you transform? Just what type of rider are you?" He asked.

Dongmi would think for a moment, colors of pink and green flowing through the dull city. "One you really don't want to mess with." She said as a gust of wind blew and a glowing fox appeared behind her. As Dongmi prepares to face the villain Akwan, a fierce battle, just waiting to happen. Akwan, with dark powers and a sinister aura, unleashes a barrage of attacks. "CRAFT!" Design gasped as she watched the wave of attacks hit the human. "Akwan you can't do that!" Design yelled as she quickly faced the former teammate of hers.

The smoke cleared and instead of Dongmi having any injuries, she stood there with the glowing fox infront of her— a barrier surrounding the two, like nothing happened. "Akwan huh...? Seems like an interesting name for a villain like yourself." She said as the barrier disappeared, the fox turned to Dongmi and nodded, disappearing, Dongmi's eyes would glow smirking.

[cbiu] "Harness the elements, unleash your artistry, ArtistDriver transforms, heroes for all to see!"

As the driver screamed Dongmi would close her eyes as the suit would flash onto her body. "Harness the Wind! Unleash the Foxes might, Kamen Rider Craft!"

"Woah..." Design mumbled in shock. As the wind howls and swirls around them, Craft grips her trusty bo staff, ready to unleash her wind powers. With a swift spin, she sends a powerful gust towards Akwan, momentarily disorienting him.

"Huh... that's some power you got there." Akwan, grunted using his lightning-fast speed, quickly recovers and charges at Craft with a flurry of lightning-quick punches. Craft, using her agility and wind manipulation, gracefully evades his strikes, twirling her bo staff with precision. She retaliates with a series of swift strikes, each blow accompanied by a burst of wind that adds extra force. The clash of Craft's wind-enhanced attacks and Akwan's raw power creates an electrifying spectacle, shaking the ground beneath them.

"Craft; move!" Design would call out, with lightning crackling around her, Design wields a powerful scythe, channeling her lightning and moon powers, the scythe glowed as Design sent a strike down on her former teammate.

"Thanks, Design!" Craft called back as she started to summon a cyclone of wind. Akwan, undeterred, uses his immense strength to break through the gusts, closing in on Craft. Craft combines her wind powers with her bo staff skills and Design's intense lightning, delivering a devastating strike that sends Akwan flying, defeated. Craft would turn to Design as the Broken Structure threw the two out.

Appearing in an alleyway; Dayoung and Dongmi would be thrown out of their transformations, wide eyed as they looked at one another. "Woah... ETERNAL's Hera?" Dongmi asked as she blinked.

Dayoung looked at Dongmi and gasped too, "You're LUCID's SyA— wait I knew that... I saw you earlier..." The two girls would smile at one another and shake hands. "You're a hero now, I expect you to do well." Dayoung said.

"Look at you being so different and not shy." Dongmi would tease softly smirking.

"What are you two doing here?" The voice made the two girls look over to see Park Minhyun/Taro standing there holding a selfie stick with a phone attached to it, seemingly filming a vlog.

"T-taro!" Dayoung gasped.

"Ah Taro-ssi, annyeong!" Dongmi said, winking as she waved to him. "I was just out and about and ran into Hera so we were talking for a minute." Dongmi said as she laughed softly and walked over to the boy, "Are you here with your members?"

"Ah, no, I'm going to go eat home hotpot, nobody wants to come with me, you girls are welcome to join me." Minhyun said with a soft smile. Dongmi would nod, agreeing while Dayoung shook her head,

"I would, but I have to get home, I'll see you guys later, if I remember correctly, we got a collab stage coming up soon! I'm so excited!" Dayoung said as she bowed her head to the two and left.

###

After finishing yet another battle alongside Dayoung a few days later; "That felt so weird..." Dongmi said as she stood on the empty stage with Kyunjin, Taeyeon and Hitomi.

"What felt weird?" Hitomi asked as she combed through her hair with her fingers.