𝐈𝐈 - 𝐬𝐥𝐭𝐬

_____________________________________________________________________

We all slowly walked into classroom 𝟓𝐃, nervously.
Quinni and Darren sat down quietly at a table near the back, while i sat near the window, needing the fresh air.

"Map bitch..Map bitch!" Spider started whistling to Amerie from the back of the classroom, earning laughter from all of his friends. I turned around to give him a dirty look but he didn't seem to notice, too busy trying to get a reaction out of the nervous girl.

"Come on, Douglas!" Woodsy exclaimed as Cash came in late, like usual.
Spider and his friends turned their attention to him, they like to get a rise out of literally anyone.
"Oi! Eshay bahh.." They mocked him, while he just gave them the finger and sat down next to me.
"How was stereo, brah?" Spider continued, "Spider, shut up for once?" I turned around to him, while he just laughed with his friends.

"I haven't seen you at all today, where have you been?" I spoke up to Cash, while he just scratched the back of his neck.
"Ah, i've been around. Where have you been?" He smirked at me.
I rolled my eyes, smiling at him.
I've been friends with Cash since year 9, when he fought off some older years who were picking on me.
Ever since then, he's basically like my older brother, and he really treats me like a younger sister, protective like. Way too protective.

"So cemetery tomorrow?" Dusty spoke up to his table, "It's gonna be a rager"
"Oi, uh, what's the cemetery?" Darren questioned.
"None ya bizz, bong water" Spider returned, while Darren just gave him a dirty look.

"Okay. Settle down. Thank you!" Woodsy spoke to the class, settling her dog, Joan Of Bark, on the floor.
"Hi, everyone. I'm Miss Josephine Obah, but you can call me Jojo. Kinda like Yo-Yo..but J.." She chucked awkwardly.
She cleared her throat, "I'm an English teacher, so i know some of you..But i'm sure you're all wondering why you're here. Well, your names were on the map in the stairwell. You know the one that's out of bounds?"
"Um? What map?" The new kid questioned, he must be Malakai..
She laughed, "Okay, very funny. Look, peeps, we're not dumb. We know a lot of you are sexually active, but we're concerned this map demonstrates a real lack of respect for one another when it comes to sexual relationships. So, we want to address it head-on. This is a special class that aims to give you clear and accessible information about sex, and intimacy-"
"A sexual literacy tutorial." Woodsy interrupted.

"SLT.. So we're sluts?" Darren asked, earning the laughter from the class.
"That's enough, come on everyone. This class will go back to the basics on sex and-", Jojo reassured before getting interrupted by Woodsy again.
"-Because clearly, you all have alot to learn in that department."
"It'll happen twice a week, in your own time.." Jojo tried again, while everyone groaned and yelled in annoyance.
"No- Until.. We judge that you start to respect each other and yourselves. You have to attend every class or it'll go on your permanent record."

"Wait, we have permanent records?" Ant questioned, "This is sex jail!" Missy exclaimed.
"Thanks a lot Map Bitch!" Ant threw a peice of paper at Amerie.
"Sorry. Um, this is actually my first day. I don't think i'm supposed to be in here?" Malakai stated, picking up his bag.
"Legend! Made it to the map before you even started!" Spider and his friends laughed and pointed.
I rolled my eyes and played with the string coming off of my jeans. I turned around, making eye contact with Spider who just gave me a blank stare, ugh.

-
𝟏𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫
-

"You think mermaids exist?" Spider questioned me, while we sat on the edge of a bridge overlooking the city, smoking a spliff.
"I don't know..I saw something about mermaids being water monkeys in a youtube video once though.." I said, taking another drag.
"What? What do you mean?" He looked at me concerned, trying to hold in his laugh.
"No like- Okay we humans evolved from monkeys- And there was a type of monkey that had to evolve in a place that had mostly water, so they evolved to have fins and shit. Water monkeys." I explained myself, laughing.
He chuckled and looked out into the river beneath us, "Of course you believe in conspiracies."
"I don't know. You probably shouldn't ask me this while i'm high, i'll go on a tangent" I smiled at him, he smiled back.
I noticed him staring at my lips, his eyes shifting like he wasn't sure what he was about to do next. Before i could say anything, he kissed me, like it was something he had been craving.
The most shocking thing though, i didn't push away, i let him.
As cliche as it is, it felt right, like our lips went together like a puzzle.
It turned into us fully making out, he moved his hand to the side of my face as i kept my eyes closed.
"Oh shit!" He stopped himself, looking down into the river. I opened my eyes, shocked, why did he stop?
"What happened?" I questioned, in a concerned tone.
"I think i dropped the spliff in the river.." He said disappointingly, covering his mouth with his hand while staring at me in disbelief.
I burst out in laughter, hitting him on the the shoulder as i lent back, "No it's not funny-" He said, before bursting into laughter himself.

-

The class ended with us playing this game about wearing condoms? Whoever shook hands with Spider had genital crabs, whoever shook hands with them had it as well, etcetera.
I walked out with Cash, "That was so stupid" I laughed as he just smiled, "Hey, ill just catch up with you yeah?" He said as we walked through the corridor. "Oh, okay" I smiled as i continued walking. I turned around to see him talking to Harper, looking nervous as she loudly told him to fuck off. What the fuck is that about?

I ended up waiting with Darren outside of the girls toilet, while we waited for Quinni.
"..and tell me if i have a normal kebab or not! Amerie!!" Quinni yelled as we saw Amerie run out, Darren sighed, "Ugh, i love it when toxic bitches enter their flop era"
"Hey, no, you can't say that, thats really mean." Quinni returned, with a disappointed look on her face.
I gave a confused look as we walked, "She's literally the one who put your flaps on the map?"
"Yeah, i know. But spider told everyone. So he's the asshole, not her."
"Okay, i love you, but that girl has literally never acknowledged our existence." Darren continued as we stopped in our tracks.
"So?" She asked, "Haven't you ever felt like a complete reject?.. Come on, we've got maths"

-

The next day, Me, Darren, Quinni, and Amerie were sat on a rooftop sat in trolleys. I know, Amerie? Well, Darren agreed to fix her fucked up bangs that she made the mistake of cutting herself the night before. Turns out, she really isn't that bad, apart from making the incest map.
"It's bad isn't it? Like irreversible bad?" She sighed as she stared into the hand held mirror.
"Nah, i shaved off both of my eyebrows, and they grew back." Darren replied, "Yeah, way less shit." They smiled.
She looked into the mirror and smiled to herself, "More like heaps less shit! Thanks."
"Why did Harper punch you in the face?" Quinni asked while eating sweats from a plastic cup. Amerie sighed, "I don't really know.."
"Well you must have done something?" Darren continued, rolling their eyes as i just watched.
"We went to a music festival last week. After that, she just went ghost.."

"You got into a fight?" Quinni asked again. Amerie stared off into the distance, "Yeah, but i can't remember what it was about. We always fight."
"Whens Harpers birthday?" Darren questioned, picking up some sweets from Quinni's cup.
"November, 21."
"Uh-huh. Scorpio. Unsubscribe."
"What's yours?" I asked, finally speaking into the conversation.
"I'm a virgo!" The girl smiled.
"Oo! I'm an Aquarius, Quinni and Jocelyn are both Libras!" Darren smiled back, enthusiastically.
"Oh, are we compatible?" She continued, "Not all queer people are astrology experts.." Darren stated plainly, dropping the smile from their face.
"Oh..Sorry.."
"I'm kidding! We are. I'm gonna need your time of birth, because if you are a leo moon? I'm not messing with you."

A notification popped up on my phone, taking me by surprise.
"Hey guys, i have to go. I'll meet you at the cemetery, yeah?" I smiled, hugging the three of them.
"Okay babe, see ya later." Darren tapped me on the back as the two girls waved.

_____________________________________________________________________

i literally just found out i have covid!! yay!!
when i tell you i slept for like 21 hours of of the day yesterday, it was insane.
literally thought i had a cold but i'm so glad i took the test cause that means i don't have school tomorrow, ugh makes me feel so much better!
anyway, hope you liked this chapter 😚

 literally thought i had a cold but i'm so glad i took the test cause that means i don't have school tomorrow, ugh makes me feel so much better! anyway, hope you liked this chapter 😚

- 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐱