Mind plagued

POV: Grusha 

I slowly opened the back door, to see my boyfriend with glaceon in his lap. A soft smile creeped up my face when I saw his sylveon glaring at my partner pokemon. 

'Hello there, beautiful', he said, turned to me with a smirk.

When I past her, I gave sylveon a pat on her head. 'Hi', I giggled, after giving him a kiss.

I carefully pressed our foreheads and noses against each others, looking into his beautiful eyes. 'I'll be leaving now', I softly said.

'Where are you going?'

'Snowboarding'

He placed a sweet peck on my lips. 'Have fun, darling, love you'

Even though he said those little words to me hourly, hearing it was still as special and magical as the first time. 'Love you too'

Slowly, I pulled away from him. I didn't want this moment to be over, but I knew if I didn't leave now, I'll won't leave anywhere today.

Back in the house I grabbed my snowboarding stuff, looking at the six trophies I've won. I might be 18, almost 19, but I've snowboarded in two tournaments, both containing a 50m, 100m and a 150m race, of which I won silver for 5 and gold for one of them. 

A happy sigh left my lips, still remembering the speech I gave when I won the gold trophy for the second 150m race I participated in. I thanked my dad, my friends, but mainly Atlas, for being there for me all the time, caring for and loving me to bits.

I was on top of the mountain. With a deep breath I breathed in the cold and crisp air. A certain rush was going through my body, an exciting one, one I only had at two moments, right before going down a mountain, and being with Atlas.

And then, I went down.

My body was moving on its own, going left, right, faster and slower without my brain needing to do anything. Being in these boots, on this board, snowboarding my heart away was second nature to me. 

I don't know what I would do without the existence of snowboarding.

I continuously went up and down the mountains, till lunch time. Walking into the log cabin at the mountains foot, I went straight, or should I say gay, to the restaurant.

The guy behind the counter was eyeing me to the point it was embarrassing to me, and he must've noticed that I knew he was eye-fucking me. 'Hello gorgeous, can I get you something?'

I stared at him, slightly unimpressed. 'First of all, I'm a guy, just for your information'

'That won't matter to me, gorgeous'

'And secondly, I'm not interested', I added, turning my back to him.

But he clearly didn't take "no" as an answer. 'That's what they all say, dear,' he whispered in my ear, holding my waist while keeping my back pressed against his chest, and his little man was subtly poking me, as if he thought it was hot to harass people, 'but in the end they all enjoyed their time with me'

I carefully pried myself out of his arms, trying not to cause a scene. 'I said I'm not interested. Besides, I'm not planning on cheating'

'Dear,' he chuckled, 'they don't have to know'

That's when I snapped. I slapped him across the face, and he must have not seen it coming because he went flying. 'I said I'm not interested,' I said, pausing with every word to give them more power, 'and I'm not planning to get harassed by a cocky prick that probably never stuck it in something other than his own hands. Fuck off!'

I stormed out of the cabin, not giving that fucker another second of my day.

But halfway through snowboarding again on the mountain, my mind was plagued by him, making me not noticing the beginning avalanche behind me.

And when I looked behind me, it was too late for me to do anything anymore.

Buried to the top in fresh snow, my body started to freeze and shiver. I wanted to dig myself out, but when I moved my arm ever so slightly, I wanted to scream in pain, before slowly losing consciousness due to immense pain in my legs and arm.